Woolworths advertised on Movemeon for a Head of Customer Loyalty to join in a key role, critical to enabling the Customer 1st strategy for Woolworths NZThis role was viewed by 297 Movemeon members. The successful candidate has extensive commercial experience, with 8+ years at Director level.
Hiring for a similar role? Contact us here
This company was supported by Pete, General Manager Asia-Pacific.
About Woolworths NZ
Serving more than 2.5 million customers every week both in store and online, Countdown has over 18,000 team members across New Zealand & is proud to be a world class digital retailer.
The future of retail includes increasingly personalised customer experiences to make shopping as easy, fast, intuitive and seamless as possible. Embedded across multiple touchpoints and channels, personalisation is critical to facilitating our purpose to “make Kiwi’s lives a little better every day”. Reporting to the GM of Digital, you will be the cross-functional business lead and subject matter expert driving our end-to-end personalisation strategy and agenda.
- Drive and define the overall personalisation strategy and roadmap
- Define and deliver strategy and also capabilities
- Prioritise opportunities for delivering personalised value including critical touch points
- Work cross-functionally within tribes to ensure roadmaps and backlogs are prioritised
- Maintain strong connections to Group stakeholders and wider retail industry
This is a critical role! You will be an inspiring, charismatic and innovative leader with strong strategic and commercial capability. You will be an expert and have a strong understanding of loyalty, digital marketing, customer data and analytics domains.
Your experience will likely reflect:
- 10+ years relevant commercial experience
- Cross-functional programme delivery experience including strategy design, analytics interdependencies, digital and capability transformation
- Agile delivery against both tactical and strategic horizons
- Demonstrable ability to build collaborative relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders to influence delivery and drive change
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to drive teams to step-change capabilities
- FMCG expertise ideal