Portas advertised on Movemeon for a Project Manager to help further accelerate growth in Asia Pacific working with senior execs from governments and sports bodies.
The successful Movemeon member previously worked at Accenture.
This company was supported by Laila, Client Success Manager.
We combine unrivalled expertise in sport and physical activity with blue chip management consulting credentials. Working with governments, sports bodies and corporates, Portas provides independent advice to senior executives on their most critical, urgent and complex challenges in most regions of the world. We are growing at 80% YoY.
Our projects are wide and varied, spanning strategy, organisation, governance, project management and implementation. Recent examples include:
- Creating the National Sport and Physical Activity Policy for Mauritius
- Developing the Mass Participation strategy for Saudi Arabia
- Devising a market entry strategy for a global ticketing company
- Designing strategies and operating models for a number of major UK governing bodies
- Developing an insight-led organisation for a global sports retailer
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Singapore office. You will have the opportunity to work across numerous projects with senior clients in a way that may not be possible at a larger firm. We are looking for applicants who are already based in Asia Pacific.
You will have an accelerated, global career in a rapidly growing business, involving the following responsibilities:
- Manage single or multiple project teams to deliver exceptional impact
- Lead team problem-solving and client communications
- Lead client interactions and manage the client relationship on the ground
- Coach and develop team members to become excellent consultants
- Help drive Portas business development on a global basis
- Build and disseminate the firm’s knowledge base
- Lead internal firm-building activities
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who has manager-level experience at a leading strategy firm, and has a proven interest in sport. Specifically, we’d expect them to exhibit:
- Manager level experience at a recognised consulting firm
- Proven interest or involvement in sport and physical activity is a prerequisite, and you should be excited to work on a global basis
- Strong management skills and ability to coach and develop team members
- Experience leading client interactions and managing the client relationship on the ground
We are continuing to hire and can interview remotely. We are looking for someone to start asap – so please don’t delay in applying.
We have hired a number of colleagues via Movemeon before and are working with the Movemeon team to receive applications for this role.
Related Case Studies
Principal at Ethiopian ATA
Successful candidate: ex-McKinsey & Roland Berger | Senior manager | Programme, project & change mgt
Strategy Consultant at BC Strategy
Successful candidates: ex-Bain & Company | Associate | Strategy
Freelance Due Diligence Project at leading boutique consultancy
Successful candidate: L.E.K and CIL alum | Associate | Strategy