BC Strategy advertised on Movemeon for a Strategy Consultant to provide insight-driven strategic support to help develop and grow their clients’ businesses.
This role was viewed by 1308 Movemeon members.
The successful Movemeon member previously worked at Bain & Company.
This company was supported by Pete, Asia-Pacific General Manager.
BC Strategy is a fast growing strategy consulting boutique based in Sydney and founded in 2013. Made up of ex-top tier consultants (McKinsey, BCG and Bain), our team enjoys challenging projects and close camaraderie working for a range of ASX Top 50 clients.
BC Strategy offers the unique combination of working on C-suite strategic issues, usually supporting the Head of Strategy for a large organisation, with a sensible work-life balance. We rarely travel and our normal working hours are 9 to 5. We also offer a very competitive salary package.
Working with BC Strategy provides an opportunity for visa sponsorship and subsequent access to the multitude of lifestyle benefits Australia offers
You will provide insight-driven strategic support to help develop and grow our clients’ businesses. We are a relatively small team, so you will have high impact and exposure from the start.
Your main activities will be:
- Working with the client’s strategy team to address and solve strategic issues
- Analysing relevant data from client’s data sources to develop / support the strategy
- Identifying and removing roadblocks in the research process
- Supporting clients in implementing the defined strategy
- Communicating the defined strategy to the top management and executives
You will enjoy fast career progression based on merit, a competitive salary and a great lifestyle (work-life balance is important for us, you will work standard corporate hours), as well as exciting strategic projects with high exposure across our client base (a range of ASX Top 50 clients).
- Minimum 2 year work experience at McKinsey, Bain and BCG only (working for one of the Big Three in a client facing role is a must, please do not apply if you do not have relevant experience)
- Strong academic background
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good stakeholder management
- Exceptional personal drive
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
Related Case Studies
Principal at Ethiopian ATA
Successful candidate: ex-McKinsey & Roland Berger | Senior manager | Programme, project & change mgt
Project Manager at Portas
Successful candidates: ex-Accenture | Manager | Strategy
Freelance Due Diligence Project at leading boutique consultancy
Successful candidate: L.E.K and CIL alum | Associate | Strategy