This role was viewed by 689 Movemeon members and received 40 applications.
The successful candidate previously worked at BCG.
HIRING FOR A SIMILAR ROLE? CONTACT US HERE
This company was supported by Max, Freelance Team Lead.
An in-depth description of the role
Start date: ASAP
Length: 6-12 months
Location: Singapore but can live anywhere globally (travel and accommodation expenses paid for)
Day rate: $USD 1000 to $1250 per day
We are working with a large cap PE fund, who are looking for a freelance manager to join one of their recently acquired portfolio businesses as a VP of Transformation. The business is in the tech manufacturing space, and was bought for $100m+.
The Portfolio business is looking for someone across EMEA, US or Asia Pac and will pay for travel and relocation expenses. You will be expected to be on the ground in Singapore regularly (4 days per week) but there are no requirements for where you are currently based.
You will be working directly with the Board level, and closely with the Commercial team at the Portfolio Business. Given the importance of the role, and the high exposure to the exec, the role will have the potential to become a full-time role for the right candidate.
The key elements of the role will include:
- Develop 100-day plan and transformation strategy
- Work closely with Board and CEO to help initiate and deliver the key initiatives
- Work closely with the PE business to ensure overall strategy and transformation is on track
- Help drive pricing, marketing, and sales initiatives for the business, driving growth for the business
The role will have a high level of senior stakeholder engagement, with a huge potential impact to the business.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an ex-strategy consultant in EMEA, US or Asia Pac to lead the transformation. Specifically, they will exhibit:
- 3-6 years at top-tier strategy consultancy (e.g., McKinsey, Bain, Booz, Roland Berger, Oliver Wyman, OC&C)
- Experience across key functional levers, including: pricing, marketing, go-to-market strategy and overall commercial growth strategy
- Experience working in PE will be helpful but not requirement
- Experience working for manufacturing businesses will be helpful
- English is the only required language
Related Case Studies
Program Director - Accelerators
A corporate innovation and venture development firm hired a Program Director to Design and run leading accelerator programs with world-class teams and partners.
Large-cap PE Fund hired a VP of Transformation (Sydney)
Candidate: Previously worked at BCG. Company: Large-cap PE Fund