Case Study | Avado | Freelance Consultant
CORPORATE | EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY | STRATEGY | ASSOCIATE |
FREELANCE HIRE | LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
At AVADO (formerly Floream), we work exclusively with industry leading partners to develop a transformative learning experience through our unique digital campus and online classes. The successful mmo member previously worked at HCM Advisory and Merrill Lynch.
About the Freelance Consultant
- Short and longer-term strategy for managing the decline in print revenues
- Investment rationale, target scan and due diligence for entry into adjacent solution areas
- Growth plan for recent service launch
- Solid Powerpoint Skills
- 2+ years strategy consulting
- Good degree from a top university
Over the last 5 years we have helped hundreds of our partners find that missing piece for their team and changed the career path of hundreds of consultants and alumni. Curious to find out more? Email email@example.com for our media pack.
We don’t only change people’s careers we also give them advice, run events and are pretty insightful when it comes to hiring and consulting.
Here is the full job description in case you are interested:
When online education gets its own investor community label (‘Ed Tech’) you know that it is a space with significant opportunity and Floream is growing at pace to become a global player. The core business of Home Learning College has been added to with online course delivery partnerships such as: Squared Online with Google for digital leadership and transformation; digital marketing with the Institute of Digital Marketing; and the International Olympic Committee for sport coaching, and leadership.
Floream is part of the Blenheim Chalcot Group, a portfolio of venture and operating companies set up by Manoj Bedale and Charles Mildenhall. Since being founded in 1998 with Netdecisions the internet services group, Blenheim Chalcot has since built over 20 businesses in a variety of sectors, including IT services and outsourcing, financial services, education, travel, software, sport and media. Today, these companies have sales of over £300m and employ in excess of 3000 people. Working with entrepreneurs and co-founders, Blenheim Chalcot continues to create and build businesses in these sectors, often from the ground up.
ABOUT THE ROLE
· High calibre support for a 2-3 month period to deliver a strategy review for the Floream business (UK & internationally)
· A smart, versatile person, broad-based consulting (type) skills-set. Self-starter, good communicator (Analyst / Associate).
· Tasks will vary, but will include: competitor analysis and profiling, market mapping and sizing, strategic options analysis and synthesis, presentation / report production
· Working directly with the CEO (Phil Hullah), but interacting with wider exec team