Case Study | Funding Circle | Special Projects
CORPORATE | GROWTH TECH | GENERAL MANAGEMENT | ASSOCIATE |
PERMANENT HIRE | LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Funding Circle is the world’s leading marketplace exclusively focused on small businesses — more than $1 billion has been lent to 8,000 businesses in the UK and USA. Today, 40,000 individuals, financial institutions and even the UK Government are investing in small businesses through our marketplace. The successful mmo member previously worked at Roland Berger as a Consultant and holds an MSc in Management from Grand Ecole.
About the Special Projects role
- Working with the UK Head of Special Projects to shape the growth strategy and support with special projects, such as pricing strategy, attracting new forms of investors.
- Market and competitor analysis – tracking competitor performance, identifying and analysing new trends across different market segments to feed into internal process change
- Developing new product propositions, for both lenders and borrowers, planning and driving the implementation and go-to-market strategy for them.
- Experience at a top tier strategy consulting firm
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to draw strategic insights from analysis and communicate concisely and effectively
Over the last 5 years we have helped hundreds of our partners find that missing piece for their team and changed the career path of hundreds of consultants and alumni. Curious to find out more? Email email@example.com for our media pack.
We don’t only change people’s careers we also give them advice, run events and are pretty insightful when it comes to hiring and consulting.