Case Study | Take Eat Easy | Head of Operations UK
CORPORATE | GROWTH TECH | OPERATIONS | ASSOCIATE |
PERMANENT HIRE | LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Take Eat Easy is reinventing the way we eat by enabling anyone to get quality food delivered in under one hour. Take Eat Easy’s mission is to become the delivery partner of choice for every quality restaurant in every major city in the world. The successful mmo member previously worked at Winchmore Capital as a Trader and holds an MSc in Finance from the London School of Economics.
About the Head of UK Operations, UK
- Identify & activate recruitment strategies to accelerate the development of our fleet. Courier on-boarding and training
- Data analysis (KPIs, metrics analysis) & process improvement
- Forecasting, planning & procurement of driver and equipment. Fleet management & scheduling for several hundred couriers
- Combination of analytical thinking & inter-personal ability
- Great organizational skills & a ‘getting things done’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to achieve goals in a fast paced/changing environment
Over the last 5 years we have helped hundreds of our partners find that missing piece for their team and changed the career path of hundreds of consultants and alumni. Curious to find out more? Email email@example.com for our media pack.
We don’t only change people’s careers we also give them advice, run events and are pretty insightful when it comes to hiring and consulting.