We’re a fast-growing, tech-enabled, London-based start-up company. We were founded with the simple aim of making discovering great jobs and great candidates, easier. Today, Movemeon is used by 50,000 strategic and commercial professionals and 4,000 businesses (from the likes of Amazon, eBay and Carl Zeiss to early-stage, VC-backed startups) in 100+ countries.
This role would suit someone looking to join a disruptive player with a fun and welcoming environment. We offer a competitive package including a base salary of £22.5-27k (depending on experience) plus quarterly bonuses, 5% pension, 27 days holiday, a monthly budget for team events, hot and cold drinks and snacks, and annual company trips.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in London and on the market since 2012, we have seen a growing demand in the DACH countries over the past few years. Therefore, we’ve officially launched Movemeon DACH in March 2019 and are growing ever since!
To support this success story, we are now looking for a German-speaking Growth Manager, to join our DACH team. This role sits in the Growth part of our business and the Growth team makes, together with the Success team, up the wider customer facing team at movemeon.
Some of the activities you’ll be responsible for are:
- Identify, prioritize and engage potential new leads for the DACH market
- Work closely with the Head of DACH on the expansion strategy
- Report and discuss performance through available dashboards and funnel management. You’ll use your skills to understand the market and create an adapted strategy.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to run successful campaigns (e.g. social media) and create German-speaking content for our Blog
- Work closely with the Product team to identify bugs, generate new ideas and overall improvements to the service.
We are a start-up, so you will get the chance to become part of our success story in DACH from an early stage! There’s also an opportunity to experience working in other parts of the company as time goes on.
- A natural organizer with strong attention to detail
- Creative thinker and looking for smart ways to improve the day-to-day process.
- Proactive about sharing and implementing your ideas
- Comfortable speaking with customers – often you’ll be speaking to very senior people at a variety of organisations
- Efficient & prioritised – able to deal with multiple tasks at once and prioritise as necessary
- First work experience, e.g. in a start-up environment, is a plus
- You’re a real starter-finisher, and love the feeling of completing a long to do list and achieving a lot in a day
- Fluent in German and English. Other European languages (particularly French) are a plus but not essential.
Please send your CV and a short cover note to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We really look forward to hearing from you!
- Bewerbungs- und Interview-Tipps2021.05.25Arbeitgeber Spotlight – SparkOptimus
- Bewerbungs- und Interview-Tipps2021.04.07Eingestellt: Patrick Kanters, Head of Special Projects, Eurofins Genomics
- Bewerbungs- und Interview-Tipps2021.03.18Eingestellt für: Leadership Program bei IWG (Regus) – Interview
- Bewerbungs- und Interview-Tipps2021.03.16Ist euer Recruitment-Prozess vorurteilsfrei und inklusiv? – Fünf Shortlisting-Tipps