Wir nutzen Cookies, um Ihnen die beste Nutzererfahrung zu bieten. Cookie Informationen werden in Ihrem Browser gespeichert und führend verschiedene Funktionen aus, wie beispielsweise das Wiedererkennen Ihres Profils falls Sie unsere Webseite wieder besuchen. Dies hilft unserem Team besser zu verstehen, welche Teile unserer Webseite besonders interessant und relevant für Sie sind.
This leading healthtech company advertised on Movemeon for a Freelance Business Analyst to identify new investors and help raising fresh capital for an international company, supporting their mission to improve surgical care.The successful Movemeon member previously worked at PwC.
This company was supported by Sabrina, DACH Team Lead.
Start date: asap
Project duration: 6-12 months
Day rate: 400-475€
Location: Berlin (perferred) or London
About the company
Based in Berlin and the US, the company maintains a worldwide installed base of nearly 6,000 operating rooms, supporting over 10 million procedures per year.
They provide clinicians and executives with the data and tools to identify and understand deviations from established benchmark ranges, in order to reduce risk, and save their clinics valuable time and financial resources.
With over 100 employees from more than 20 different nationalities, they seek highly-motivated and passionate individuals to join them on their mission of improving surgical care.
About the project
- Reviewing business plans, analyzing company’s positioning and developing a qualitative understanding of critical success factors for the business.
- Creating reports (memos and financial models) analyzing the findings to present and discuss within the team.
- Evaluating financial performance (key metrics, trends, capital needs), ensuring accuracy and validity of data, and running financial models.
- Assisting in preparing material for presentation to senior executives.
- Assisting in managing the existing investor base, identifying and approaching new investors and raising fresh capital.
- Assisting in managing the existing portfolio, ensuring compliance with reporting, financial performance, and tracking important development milestones.
- Researching various sectors and sub sectors within our vertical, writing reports and providing any additional analysis support as needed.
- Support with creating analyses, pitch decks, financial models and business plans.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with at least six months of related experience in a financial, banking, or consulting environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in German and English.
- Proven analytical, presentation, and project management skills are critical.
- A comprehensive understanding of profit & loss, balance sheet, and cash flow statements and excellent skills in financial modelling using Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency with MS Office products.
- The ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment handling multiple projects independently at any given time.
- High motivation to work on complex transactions and to go the extra mile with the team.
- Experience entrepreneurship first-hand and work with the founders on a daily basis.
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents.
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world.
- Work with an innovative and dynamic team with many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Expect an environment with real impact, a great team and strong personal development
Related Case Studies
Global Head of Modis President Office
One of the world's largest Human Resources providers hired a Global Head of their consulting branch’s President Office, to drive the successful rollout of key strategic projects and provide strategic support to the President.
Head of Special Projects at Eurofins Genomics
Successful candidate: ex-Atreus | Manager | Strategy
Commercial Manager - Leadership Track at IWG
Successful candidate: ex-McKinsey | Associate | Strategy