Wir nutzen Cookies, um Ihnen die beste Nutzererfahrung zu bieten. Cookie Informationen werden in Ihrem Browser gespeichert und führend verschiedene Funktionen aus, wie beispielsweise das Wiedererkennen Ihres Profils falls Sie unsere Webseite wieder besuchen. Dies hilft unserem Team besser zu verstehen, welche Teile unserer Webseite besonders interessant und relevant für Sie sind.
Das Venture Capital TruVenturo wurde 2009 in Hamburg gegründet. Aus einer Idee formt das Team ein umsetzbares Businessmodell und ein schlagkräftiges Unternehmerteam.
TruVenturo hat über Movemeon nach einem Global Business Development Director gesucht. Das erfolgreich eingestellte Movemeon-Mitglied arbeitete zuvor bei Jefferies im Investment Banking.
This company was supported by Sabrina, German Team Lead.
An in-depth description of the role
It all starts with a “disruptive idea”. As an entrepreneurial investor, we turn ideas into solid business models and recruit the right people to form an efficient task force which develops the idea into a successful business. We provide our ventures with a seed investment which enables them to reach the proof of concept and proof of technology stages. We focus on sustainable, long-term development of a few hand-picked businesses.
Global Director Business Development for TruVenturo Portfolio Company
Our track record combined with probably the highest success rate amongst the German Company Builders, helped us to build longstanding relationships with some of the most renown international Venture Capital Funds. Our venture DreamLines is, among others, backed by Hasso Plattner Ventures, the most successful German Internet Fund Holtzbrinck Ventures and Target Global. Furthermore, our online credit-comparison Finanzcheck.de (well-known from the TV-Commercials with A-list German celebrity Heiner Lauterbach) has attracted several high potential investors, among them b-to-v as well as Highland Capital. Our latest venture HomeToGo has just received significant funding rounds from Acton Capital Partners (also known for investments in Etsy, Windeln.de, etc.) as well as DN Capital from London.
We’re looking for a Global Director Business Development who helps to expand our business by closing deals with existing and new partners in the media industry!
Starting date: as soon as possible.
- You will build up a new global business for TruVenturo portfolio companies and external clients and partners
- One major task of this unit is to buy TV media slots for TruVenturos global companies such as HomeToGo, or DreamLines and other clients.
- You will conduct and progress deal negotiations in the eight-digit EUR range with international clients / TV stations
- Key account management for our collaboration partners and external clients
- Build up sales team and collaborate with our people on the ground for external partnerships
- You will be mainly operating in the nicest and most exciting cities in Europe: France (esp Paris), Germany, UK (London), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Spain (Barcelona & Madrid) as well as the US (New York)
- When not being on travel, you can be working from our offices in Hamburg or London, or both if preferred 🙂
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience
- Completed degree in business economics, the management or comparable fields of study
- Relevant expertise in negotiations/negotiation tactics
- Experienced in dealing with large clients
- Hands-On and Can-Do Mentality for closing deals
- Ideally some experience in performance marketing or media experience
- Good team leading skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer
- A challenging and exciting leadership position in the most successful company builder in Europe
- Working closely with TruVenturo MD´s and sharing knowledge and expertise
- Attractive compensation in accordance with the high demand of the role
- A young and motivated team of talents and experts who want to make a difference