Wir nutzen Cookies, um Ihnen die beste Nutzererfahrung zu bieten. Cookie Informationen werden in Ihrem Browser gespeichert und führend verschiedene Funktionen aus, wie beispielsweise das Wiedererkennen Ihres Profils falls Sie unsere Webseite wieder besuchen. Dies hilft unserem Team besser zu verstehen, welche Teile unserer Webseite besonders interessant und relevant für Sie sind.
Gorillas advertised on Movemeon for a Head of Commercial Operations (UK) to become leader of the function and report to Commercial Director for Series A ($44 million) start up disrupting the supermarket space.The successful Movemeon member previously worked at EY.
This company was supported by Sophia, DACH Client Success Manager.
We are Gorillas and on a mission to redefine convenience retail. With our ten minute grocery deliveries we are disrupting the supermarket space, one of the biggest markets still in the hands of traditional players. We are a rapidly growing startup and are currently building an outstanding team with skilled members across all domains and backgrounds. We focus on building a diverse and inclusive company culture and aim to become a global leader in on-demand retail. Come join us on this journey.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, UK, you will oversee:
- Supply chain: how to get products to our shelves in our
- Central warehouse: how to manage our supply chain
- Capital expenditure: how to set up our central warehousing operations
As one of the early members of Gorillas – and the leader of our Supply Chain & Logistics function in our UK market – you have one of the most consequential roles in making sure Gorillas delivers on its promise to the customer.
- Hire a first-in-class team and set the goals and strategic direction for the Supply Chain & Logistics division in UK
- Ensure our products get from the supplier to our shelves on time and in the right quantities
- Manage the central warehouse operations across all of our cities within the UK from the conception to implementation phases
- Work with Merchandising teams to ensure that we can adequately scale to meet our rapidly growing demand in UK
- Implement our redistribution playbook among our existing stores by managing inventory in each store
- Work with headquarters to learn about and implement best practices from other markets
What we offer
- Steep learning curve from day one
- Great opportunity to build something you are proud of: we are growing fast, which means that the opportunities at Gorillas are virtually limitless.
- An awesome team spirit and an exciting workplace with a dynamic and international environment.
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies and a high career growth trajectory at Gorillas