Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous assurer la meilleure expérience utilisateur possible. Vos cookies sont stockés dans votre navigateur et exécutent des actions comme vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site et aider notre équipe à comprendre quelques parties de notre site vous trouvez les plus intéressantes et utiles.
Thinksurance a publié un rôle sur Movemeon pour trouver un Country Manager France qui rejoindrait une start up insurtech.Ce poste a été vu 344 fois et a reçu 65 candidatures – le candidat retenu a un profil stratégique, avec une expérience chez Roland Berger.
This company was supported by Clément, French team lead.
Thinksurance is the leading B2B insurtech for insurance distribution and business customer consultation in Germany. Business insurance distributors such as the majority of brokers and broker associations/pools, agencies, banks and others are currently using our offering as SaaS to consult their clients on the right insurance coverage, communicate with insurers and actually process the offers – from local SMEs to larger enterprises from over 1.800 professions in more than 40 product lines. All relevant German insurance companies are already partnering with us leading to an unrivalled market coverage in the commercial insurance space in Germany.
Our technology solutions help distributors and insurers to fully digitize the distribution and consultation journey to save valuable time and increase productivity – from up to several weeks to several minutes to sell a policy.
About the role
Thinksurance is looking for a Country Manager France to lead our expansion into the French market. This will be our first hire for our new operations in France and you will have the unique opportunity to establish Thinksurance in the French market and shape your own team. You will be working closely with the Founders of Thinksurance and report directly to the CEO. We are looking for someone with good knowledge of the French market; experience within insurance would be a plus but is not required.
- Build an own team as “startup in a startup” in France based on a proven business model, advanced technology and strong financial background
- Define and execute the growth strategy for France, identifying opportunities on both the insurer and distributor side
- Own P&L for the French business side
- Work closely with our Co-Founder and CEO (ex McKinsey)
- Gain knowledge of the local consumer preferences as to better grow the French presence and shape our technology
- Working with the tech team to drive go-to-market in France
- Being the market-facing figurehead for Thinksurance in France and being comfortable with building strong relationships in a new market to senior executives on insurer and distributor side
- 5+ years of work experience, ideally within top-tier consulting as well as fast-paced work environments
- Previous experience in insurance is not necessary – but a plus
- Comfortable in a customer-focused role (B2B)
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands on, and pragmatic
- Passion for growing and developing your team
- A natural networker who is keen to shape relationships with clients and customers
- Enthusiastic about new technologies and always willing to share ideas to improve Thinksurance
- Fluent in both French and English
- Modern company culture with flat hierarchies
- Entrepreneurial startup environment with stable background
- Opportunity to learn and room for personal/ professional growth
- Having real impact in shaping the future of our company and a whole industry
- Competitive salary with attractive share options
Movemeon connecte des (ex) consultants et freelances grâce à des perspectives d’emploi, conseils et événements. Inscrivez-vous gratuitement et recevez des offres d’emploi, des conseils d’experts et des invitations à des rencontres professionnelles afin d’agrandir votre réseau.
Related Case Studies
Pricing and Demand Manager - Entreprise: Virtuo
Candidate retenue: ex-Fast-Up Partners. Entreprise: Nouvelle génération de location de voitures,
Global Transformation Leader - Entreprise: Sanofi
Candidate retenue: ex-Boston Consulting Group. Entreprise: Multinationale pharmaceutique
Directeur général adjoint - Entreprise: Groupe Roullier
Candidate retenue: ex-Frost & Sullivan. Entreprise: Groupe agroalimentaire