Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous assurer la meilleure expérience utilisateur possible. Vos cookies sont stockés dans votre navigateur et exécutent des actions comme vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site et aider notre équipe à comprendre quelques parties de notre site vous trouvez les plus intéressantes et utiles.
Hublo a publié un rôle sur Movemeon pour trouver un Head of Germany qui rejoindrait une start-up Healthtech.Ce poste a été vu 185 fois et a reçu 8 candidatures – le candidat retenu est un ex-consultant avec un profil stratégique et une expérience chez Simon-Kucher & Partners.
This company was supported by Sabrina, German team lead.
Hublo’s vision: change the daily life of 10 million European healthcare professionals, who are using complex and outdated software, while trying to save lives.
Hublo develops a user-friendly platform to help hospitals, clinics and nursing homes find staff whenever they need. More than 1,000 healthcare facilities are already using Hublo in France and Switzerland, to better manage their staff and thus improve patients care.
Supported and funded by Kima Ventures, BPI and several healthcare and SaaS experts, Hublo’s team grew from 3 to 30 people in 2 years, and continues to grow quickly to support its ambition and clients needs.
About the role
Working in close contact with the CEO, your role will be similar to the one of a startup founder: very sales oriented at first, with a team of 1-2 people, you will be expected to be autonomous and to deliver the highest standards of customer service. You will have to grow the business locally, develop a new client portfolio, recruit and manage staff, monitor performance and increase brand awareness.Mains missions will be:
- Define and execute the strategy for the German market
- Be the best Sales rep to secure the first 20 clients
- Manage the German market P&L and report to the founders
- Scale Sales and Customer success to reach and maintain exponential growth
- Identify and communicate local product needs to product/engineering teams
- Build and grow the German office and full team of Sales, Customer Success, Support and other relevant functions
You will start by spending 4 weeks in France to understand our product, market, processes, team and culture. We offer an attractive package based on experience, including equity.
- Fluent in German and English
- 5+ years of consulting, operations management, or related experience delivering business goals
- Proven ability to deliver outstanding results in a timely manner using a strong sense of focus, organization, and attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial hustle, natural problem solver and proven self-starter with owner’s mentality
- Data-driven mindset, strong business judgment, and proven ability to perform analysis, form and execute a strategy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships, influence stakeholders, and inspire others
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and lead by example
- Speaking French is a plus
- 30min call with the CEO
- Meeting with 2 senior team members
- Meeting with founders (including a business case)
Location: Berlin preferred but can be flexible for the right candidate
Salary: To be defined depending on experience – €80k – €120k including equity
Movemeon connecte des (ex) consultants et freelances grâce à des perspectives d’emploi, conseils et événements. Inscrivez-vous gratuitement et recevez des offres d’emploi, des conseils d’experts et des invitations à des rencontres professionnelles afin d’agrandir votre réseau.
Related Case Studies
Strategic Project Manager
Candidat retenu: ex-Monitor Deloitte. Entreprise: FinTech pour PME et freelancers.
Interim Operation Manager
Candidat retenu: ex-Ericsson. Entreprise: Application de VTC premium
Chief of Staff / Leadership Team
Candidate retenue: ex-McKinsey. Entreprise: Start-up Fintech & Datatech.