Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous assurer la meilleure expérience utilisateur possible. Vos cookies sont stockés dans votre navigateur et exécutent des actions comme vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site et aider notre équipe à comprendre quelques parties de notre site vous trouvez les plus intéressantes et utiles.
Luko advertised on Movemeon for a Head of Strategic Partnerships to build and manage key partnership team for €20m funded #1 Neo-Insurance in France working directly with the CEO.
This role was viewed by 90 Movemeon members.
The successful candidate is McKinsey & Co. alum.
This company was supported by Clément, French Team Lead.
An in-depth description of the role
Luko is the #1 Neo-Insurance in France and the fastest growing in Europe. We have a simple mission: Protect european homes. Like N26 or Revolut, we’re re-inventing a large dusty industry with strong capitalist and regulatory barriers, to make it simpler, transparent & efficient. Home insurance is a €100 billion market, dominated by players stuck with their IT legacy and customer service from another era. At Luko, we reverse the traditional model. A fixed fee is charged, claims are quickly reimbursed (2 hours) and the remaining money is given to the association chosen by the customer. And it works, in one year we convinced 30,000 customers (50% MoM growth) and have just raised one of the largest Serie A of the year : €20M from Accel (Doctolib, Spotify, Payfit, DJI, Slack…), Founders Fund (Space X, Airbnb, Oscar Insurance, Oculus, Lyft), SpeedInvest (N26, Wefox…) to improve our AI, industrialize our new products and expand in Europe.
The role of Head of Partnerships
You’ll be working on our main growth channel, therefore you will join Luko in a key position. Your main missions will be:
- Leading our efforts to generate growth by using this strategical channel. From defining the roadmap to etablising new partnerships, you are involved at every stage.
- Working closely with the CEO, your are leading all Luko key partnerships projects in relationships with Growth Marketing & Product teams.
- You are in charge for all stages of key Partnership Success (Revolut, Free, Seloger.com etc.)
- Build strong relations with European most successful tech companies leaders by participating in strategical events, networking and traveling, you
- Write our playbook to partner with different vertical
After few months in the position, you will build and coach a Partnership squad team with dedicated business developer, and tech resources to develop smart integration with :
- NeoBanks & Fintechs
- Real Estate and proptech Scaled Up & Startup
- Utilities & telco
- Some more cool & smart partners
- You have at least 3+ years’ experience in entrepreneurship, strategy, business dev/partnerships with proven track record of success
- Passionate about growth and eager to learn and evolve in a start-up environment
- You are an analytical thinker who can make data-driven decisions
- You have strong interest for our model and you want to build unique customer experiences by creating a cool tech product
- You definitely have a leader mindset, you have already coached or managed a team and love to make people grow
- English is a no-brainer & you are fluent in French
- You have a strong interest for the tech, fintech, proptech – ideally, you have a previous experience in a related field
What you will get
- Join the fastest growing European Insurtech
- Build and speed up a business with a positive impact
- A unique network among our partners
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Awesome teamates and unique culture
- First screening call
- 1st Interview w/ Raph, one of the founder
- HR interview w/ Stella our Head of people
- Business Case
- Cultural fit interview with peers
- Board member interview
- Then, offer ! 🙂