Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous assurer la meilleure expérience utilisateur possible. Vos cookies sont stockés dans votre navigateur et exécutent des actions comme vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site et aider notre équipe à comprendre quelques parties de notre site vous trouvez les plus intéressantes et utiles.
Masternaut a publié un rôle sur Movemeon pour trouver un consultant pour rejoindre une équipe de consultants de haut niveau, au sein d’une société de leaders IdO sur le marché et financée par des fonds d’investissement.
Ce poste a été vu 133 fois et a reçu 13 candidatures – le candidat retenu est un ex-consultant pour Accenture avec un profil stratégique.
This company was supported by Clement, French team lead.
An in-depth description of the role
We are a market share leader in a high-growth, competitive tech market. We created the field of vehicle telematics 20 years ago, and we have recently launched an aggressive growth strategy that entails a significant investment in talent. We deliver SaaS solutions that measure and report real-time data from vehicles. These solutions help our clients drive significant operational improvements: increasing vehicle utilisation (which reduces the number of vehicles on the road), improving the safety of their staff and helping them drive productivity through focusing time on revenue driving activities. In 2018, our clients reduced fuel consumption by 90 million litres and avoided the release of 230 million kg of CO2 into the atmosphere. Within the rapidly expanding area of the Internet of Things (IoT), telematics is one of the most mature products with proven commercial application, delivering 3x to 5x ROI for our customers. We are a market leader in this developing industry with huge potential for positive impact on our communities. The adoption of telematics in commercial vehicles is still below 10% globally and growing rapidly. We are backed by growth equity investors Summit Partners and Fleetcor Technologies. Masternaut at a glance: 20 years in commercial vehicle telematics, 10,000+ customers, 300+ employees across Europe, €50m revenue.
This is an opportunity to grow in an entrepreneurial environment, take on real responsibility and play a key role in the execution of our company and teams’ ambitious growth strategy.
We are looking for an outstanding consultant to work alongside top-tier consulting alumni to help deliver our ambitious growth objectives and transform our customer’s businesses.
The candidate should be an analytical problem solver with the hunger to take on this significant growth opportunity. They should have a consulting background and want to take the lead and shape the delivery of customer facing projects.
This opportunity provides the chance to work on high profile problems that are shaping the future of mobility. We help our customers grapple with problems related to the sustainability of our planet, such as Electric Vehicles, Low Emissions, Workforce Productivity and Mobile Asset Optimisation.
Our Catalytix (Professional Services) team is our key differentiator in this market place, the team pioneers the usage of Big Data to transform our customer’s operations. The work our consultants undertake is highly varied. Data analysis and data science are at the core of everything we do and we are looking for someone with the flexibility to shape insights from this data and take the lead managing client relations.
As part of this team, you’ll have the support of a friendly team and be able to interact with interesting parts of the business – Product, Hardware and Sales. We have a “flat hierarchy” company culture, with easy access to senior management and the opportunity for rapid progression.
Delivery of consulting engagements
- Defining and executing data and financial analysis – to diagnose, size and prioritise opportunities for our customers
- Structuring the project activities / requirements and subsequently managing these so that tasks can be efficiently and reliably completed
- Developing and structuring core messages for one project module in a logical and convincing form, focusing on development of quality deliverables
- Ability to interact with the customer on a day-to-day basis, managing the communications and presenting findings when relevant
- Focusing on results – turning data insights into actionable recommendations for the customer
- Supporting our customers in putting the recommendations into practice – realising the benefits of telematics – and ultimately become promoters of Masternaut
Supporting the enhancement of the Masternaut Catalytix (Professional Services) offering
- Building a rich understanding of both our products and those of our competitors
- Maintaining our re-usable presentation material – keeping it looking fresh and up-to-date
- Supporting the UK and global Masternaut Catalytix teams in identifying new services to offer to our customers, and enhancing our delivery of existing services
Supporting the development of the Professional Services business
- Supporting the Catalytix senior team and the sales teams to provide proposals based on our standard and bespoke services
- Acting as a brand ambassador for Masternaut with our clients; working with customers of all levels and ensuring users have a great experience
- Transferring own experience from other projects
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
The ideal candidate is likely to have:
- 2-3 years in a customer-facing business consulting or strategy role
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- You’ll be a structured, logical thinker – able to decompose our clients’ questions into individual pieces of analysis
- Great quantitative analysis skills, experience in Excel and other statistical analysis packages is highly desirable
- Able to communicate your insights in a clear and concise manner – whether by email or slides, to both senior executives and operations teams on the ground
- A strong academic background
- University degree from a top-tier university
- Strong A-levels, including Maths / Sciences
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English; French language skills a bonus
Movemeon connecte des (ex) consultants et freelances grâce à des perspectives d’emploi, conseils et événements.