Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous assurer la meilleure expérience utilisateur possible. Vos cookies sont stockés dans votre navigateur et exécutent des actions comme vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site et aider notre équipe à comprendre quelques parties de notre site vous trouvez les plus intéressantes et utiles.
Luko – Néo Insurance avec 100 000 clients et 70M€ levés – a publié un rôle sur Movemeon pour trouver un New Business Unit Lead. Il sera responsable de la structuration, du lancement et de la gestion d’une toute nouvelle entreprise pour Luko: l’assurance hypothécaire.
Ce poste a été vu 198 fois et le candidat retenu a postulé seulement 2 jours après la publication de l’offre sur Movemeon. Le candidat était un ancien manager chez Kearney avec une experience entrepreunariale en tant que CEO co-fondateur.
Vous cherchez à recruter des ex-consultants en stratégie? Bookez un call avec Clément directement ici.
This company was supported by Clément, French team lead.
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance. Today, Luko’s mission seems obvious: to transform the insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues. We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent, and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 2 years, we have convinced over 100,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 80+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 3 tribes, set up on a product-based organisation. Each tribe has its own roadmap with a product manager and a dedicated tech team: The MRR tribe that focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers, the NPS tribe is aimed at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract – claims included, and the TPM tribe that works on building the best connected devices and services to protect our homes.
As part of the MRR tribe (Monthly Recurring Revenue), you will primarily work on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers and the launching of new insurance products. Towards different channels, the MRR tribe is responsible for creating diverse advertising campaigns, building new partnerships and creating our Luko brand that represents us as we are: reliable, caring, committed, accessible and ever evolving.
New Business Unit lead
As the Lead of a new Business Unit, you will be responsible for structuring, launching & managing a whole new business for Luko: Mortgage Insurance. This is a massive, very old-school market, ripe for disruption. Just like we like them at Luko!
- Define Luko’s strategy & value proposition regarding Mortgage Insurance
- Define Luko’s operational at launch/launch +6m / launch +12m in coordination with all teams impacted (marketing, ops, insurance etc.
- Meet all potential partners (operational partners, distribution partners, risk carriers etc), negotiate the best deals for Luko and make them come true
- Execute the launch of the Mortgage insurance product
- Build & deliver Luko’s business plan regarding Mortgage insurance
- Set up the acquisition strategy, leveraging expert resources within the Marketing team
- Grow Mortgage insurance and turn Luko into the first D2C player on this market, in France & in Europe
What we’re looking for
We’re open on this profile and we could consider a consultant looking for a first experience in a start-up or someone with already post-consulting experience:
- +5 years experience in successfully setting up from scratch & managing complex projects
- Polyvalence : able to lead business, ops, finance topics (while leveraging internal experts)
- Idealy, proven track record in launching Business Units / products / companies from scratch
- Autonomous, hands on & problem solver : you have an entrepreneurial, guerrilla mindset and you’re not afraid to get things done by yourself
- Analytical & data-driven
- Positive, passionate & humble
- Languages: French (native) + English (full professional proficiency)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the Mortgage / Real Estate market
What we offer
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and a brand new office in Paris
- Remote friendly (from occasional to full remote possibilities)
Movemeon connecte des (ex) consultants et freelances grâce à des perspectives d’emploi, conseils et événements. Inscrivez-vous gratuitement et recevez des offres d’emploi, des conseils d’experts et des invitations à des rencontres professionnelles afin d’agrandir votre réseau.
Related Case Studies
Pricing and Demand Manager - Entreprise: Virtuo
Candidate retenue: ex-Fast-Up Partners. Entreprise: Nouvelle génération de location de voitures,
Global Transformation Leader - Entreprise: Sanofi
Candidate retenue: ex-Boston Consulting Group. Entreprise: Multinationale pharmaceutique
Directeur général adjoint - Entreprise: Groupe Roullier
Candidate retenue: ex-Frost & Sullivan. Entreprise: Groupe agroalimentaire