Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous assurer la meilleure expérience utilisateur possible. Vos cookies sont stockés dans votre navigateur et exécutent des actions comme vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site et aider notre équipe à comprendre quelques parties de notre site vous trouvez les plus intéressantes et utiles.
Pigment a publié un rôle sur Movemeon pour trouver un bras droit du CEO qui rejoindrait une start-up SaaS.Ce poste a été vu 922 fois et a reçu 101 candidatures – la candidate retenue est une ex-consultante chez Roland Berger avec un profil stratégique.
This company was supported by Clement, French team lead.
Pigment is building the next gen Business Planning Software. The SaaS product will help businesses have real-time, accurate information to manage their cash, P&L, business planning, budget planning, sales, environmental and workforce planning. We have huge ambitions. We’ve raised a €3.7M seed round with Frst, First Mark, Accel Partners and other well-known business angels. We are going after Anaplan (2006, IPOed last year, $8B Market Cap), Adaptive Insights (Sold $1.6B to Workday last year) and Host Analytics.
About the team
We have a strong tech and entrepreneurial team. We are currently a team of 10 people based in Paris – all superstars engineers, from Datadog, Aircall, Google, Criteo, Payfit. Our co-founders have a strong mix of experience in entrepreneurship, investment and industry. Romain is Criteo co-founder and ex-CTO, and has advised numerous start-ups like Ledger, Iziwork or SportsRadar. Eleonore is an ex-Google and Index Ventures investor and was a board observer at Alan, Spendesk and Slite.
The right-hand of CEO
You’ll be working alongside Eleonore, Pigment’s co-CEO and co-founder. It’s a high impact role, working across the organisation to help a successful launch and drive our fast expansion.
Whilst you’re remit will be broad, and you’ll be working on critical challenges for the business as they arise, your responsibilities will include:
- Commercial strategy: working with the co-CEO to identify market opportunities, and develop a clear plan in executing against these opportunities
- Growth and business development: helping to drive the business, working with key strategic partners and potential clients to develop relationships. You’ll also help support in developing the sales pitch, sales pipeline and the internationalisation strategy
- Product: Creation mockup, participate to product design, website
- Finance: Business plan, budget, fundraising, investor relations etc.
- HR: Sourcing best talent to help us grow, define onboarding process, ATS implementation
You’ll receive ongoing coaching by our two co-founders and our growth will allow you to quickly evolve in the area you’re the most interested in.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an ex-strategy consultant who has experience or interest in tech start-ups. However, most importantly, we’re looking for someone that would be a great fit with our team: able to evolve in a tech environment, entrepreneurial and humble.
Specifically, we expect you to exhibit:
- 2 – 6 years experience in a top-tier consultancy
- Experience working in, or interest in, VC-backed start-ups
- Understanding of business planning and interest in our product
- Creative and rigorous
- Fluency in French and English
Given our size and fast growth, there is a fair amount of flexibility in the role depending upon what your experience is. So please apply if you feel you’d be a good fit with the team/ business.
Location: Paris Salary: Really competitive, equity included
Movemeon connecte des (ex) consultants et freelances grâce à des perspectives d’emploi, conseils et événements. Inscrivez-vous gratuitement et recevez des offres d’emploi, des conseils d’experts et des invitations à des rencontres professionnelles afin d’agrandir votre réseau.