Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous assurer la meilleure expérience utilisateur possible. Vos cookies sont stockés dans votre navigateur et exécutent des actions comme vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site et aider notre équipe à comprendre quelques parties de notre site vous trouvez les plus intéressantes et utiles.
Ce role a été vu par 200 membres Movemeon et a reçu 17 candidatures
Le candidat recruté était un ancien Manager chez Accenture
Ingenico a travaillé avec Clément sur ce recrutement, French Team Lead.
Plus de détail sur le rôle
About Ingenico Group
Ingenico Group is the global leader in seamless payment, providing smart, trusted and secure solutions to empower commerce across all channels, in-store, online and mobile. With the world’s largest payment acceptance network, we deliver secure payment solutions with a local, national and international scope. We are the trusted world-class partner for financial institutions and retailers, from small merchants to several of the world’s best known global brands. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payment and deliver their brand promise.
Within Ingenico Group, the Enterprise division is in charge of addressing all payment needs of large merchants, on all channels and on an international scope. The Enterprise business strategy team is in charge of driving the strategy of the division from definition to operational implementation. The team is looking for a strategic project manager to drive one of our key strategic initiatives which are the introduction of acquiring services to our merchants.
About the role
This position reports to the Head of Business Strategy and is a great opportunity to drive a high impact and high visibility strategic initiative and to position as at the crossroads of strategy, sales, product, marketing and ops teams in a very dynamic and moving industry. Main missions will be:
- Structure and drive the execution of the acquiring strategic initiative
– Define and structure workstreams involving a variety of stakeholders
– Drive program execution. This will be a mix of managing stakeholders, coordinating and be hands-on
Key streams will include:
– Offer definition and management (market analysis, customer segmentation, the definition of target segments, associated value proposition and pricing)
– Sales plans and processes (Customer identification and prioritization, Coordination & training, CRM & pipe management, performance monitoring processes)
– Organization and reporting (Refine and update Business Plan, definition and sizing of investments, Management of communication and reporting to finance and management, define responsibility between involved teams)
2. General support to Enterprise division strategy definition and execution
– Contribute broadly to strategic and operational priorities, discussions and decisions and drive collaboration and sharing of best practice across the organization
– Actively participate in the business unit and/ or group-wide programs, initiatives and projects as required
– Drive other strategic initiatives once the acquiring one is in run mode
About the Profile
– A degree in engineering or business school
– 3-5+ years in strategy/management consulting, with significant experience in strategic project management
– Strong ability to leverage data to drive decision making
– Strong ability for planning, organizing and problem solving across functions
– Fluent in French and English
Related Case Studies
Chief of Staff - Entreprise: groupe de médias et de services indépendant
Candidat retenu: ex-Roland Berger. Entreprise: Start up insurtech
Strategy Manager - Magnésie - Groupe Roullier
Candidat retenu: ex-Frost & Sullivan. Entreprise: Groupe agroalimentaire.
Strategic Planning Manager - Total
Candidat retenu: ex-CVA. Entreprise: Multinationale pétrolière et gazière.