Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous assurer la meilleure expérience utilisateur possible. Vos cookies sont stockés dans votre navigateur et exécutent des actions comme vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site et aider notre équipe à comprendre quelques parties de notre site vous trouvez les plus intéressantes et utiles.
Qonto a publié un rôle sur Movemeon pour trouver un Strategic Project Manager qui rejoindrait une start-up FinTech pour PME et travailleurs freelance .Ce poste a été vu 157 fois et a reçu 39 candidatures – le candidat retenu a un profil stratégique, avec une expérience chez Amazon.
This company was supported by Clément, French team lead.
About Qonto Our mission is to create the most amazing banking experience for SMEs through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work. Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 100,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Wired | LinkedIn)
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- And 250+ happy Qontoers helping us building the bank of our dreams (just that!)
Our values – Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other Product Manager We’re looking for consultants that are excited about building the bank that will help small and medium businesses succeed to join our Product Team whoAs a Product Manager, you’ll be building features and improvements, taking part in product strategy and creating a great user experience, by solving a wide range of problems.At Qonto, product development is a collaborative effort between engineering, design, operations and other key functions. You’ll be joining a group of experienced Product Managers with a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products.
- Building products and features: You’ll work with Engineering, Design and other teams and to conceive, design and develop market-leading products that fit our users’ needs.
- Creating value: We’re looking for Product Managers who obsess with delivering value to our users, by articulating complex problems, setting a compelling vision and driving the outcome.
- Building knowledge: At Qonto, learning is one of our core values. You’ll be in charge of building expertise in your product area, by combining customer research, analytics and market analysis.
- You have 1-3 year experience in a top-tier consultancy and you’re looking to transition to a product role
- Problem solver: You have strong problem-solving skills. You obsess with coming up with the best possible solutions to fit our users’ needs.
- Tech fluency: You are constantly curious to understand how things work. You are able to navigate in a technical environment.
- Make an impact: You’re motivated by the opportunity to improve the lives of customers.
- Insight-driven: You have a desire for becoming an expert on a given topic, combining customer focus, analytics, and market insights.
- Communication & collaboration: You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precisely articulating customer problems.
- Driving outcomes: You know how to coordinate projects and bring them to life with strong attention to detail.
- Languages: You have excellent English communication skills to engage with all team members within the company. French is a plus.
- Education: You graduated from a business or engineering school (or equivalent).
Movemeon connecte des (ex) consultants et freelances grâce à des perspectives d’emploi, conseils et événements. Inscrivez-vous gratuitement et recevez des offres d’emploi, des conseils d’experts et des invitations à des rencontres professionnelles afin d’agrandir votre réseau.