Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous assurer la meilleure expérience utilisateur possible. Vos cookies sont stockés dans votre navigateur et exécutent des actions comme vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site et aider notre équipe à comprendre quelques parties de notre site vous trouvez les plus intéressantes et utiles.
Software Club a publié un rôle sur Movemeon pour trouver un Chief of Staff / Leadership Team qui rejoindrait une start-up de Fintech et Datatech.Ce poste a été vu 76 fois et a reçu 45 candidatures – la candidat retenue est une ex-consultante chez McKinsey avec un profil stratégique et une expérience chez Shiseido.
This company was supported by Clement, French team lead.
About Software Club
Software Club is a Fintech & Datatech startup created in 2019 in Paris by two founders, Benjamin Forlani (ex-BCG Project Leader) et Benoit Ficheur (ex-Bain Consultant & Partner in a leading PE Fund). Software Club provides a premium recurring subscription model to institutions (PE funds, Hedge Funds, Family Office) and ultra-high-net-worth individuals to access our proprietary primary research and data on software & technology companies. Since inception, Software Club has evaluated over 600 companies, conducted 1000+ expert calls, and supported decision making on hundreds of millions of investments Software Club is a young company but with very strong fundamentals (25% growth per month in revenue, profitable from the start, 0% customer churn)
The Software Club DreamTeam
Software Club gathers a group of highly talented international individuals:
- Management is composed of experienced management consulting and investment professionals
- Our advisory board is extremely high profile, including some of the most successful investors worldwide
- We seek to develop a dream team of outstanding talents with strong academic and professional achievements and a clear strategic mind
VP / Leadership team
We’re looking for a someone to lead a team of 3-4 analysts, and drive the research/ data product development on software and tech businesses. You’ll work closely with the founders, and will be a key driver to the growth of the business in this high-impact role.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Lead research & data product development on software & technology companies and market segments
- Coach a team of 3-4 analysts (fast-growing) dedicated to research
- Collaborate with a team of ca. 10 highly experienced ex-Tier 1 management consultants contributing to the research
- Deliver high quality and valuable deliverables that will support decision making on multi-million investments
- Communicate directly with highest level customers, including fund managing partners, billionaire entrepreneurs, family offices managers
- Support the strategic development of the company hand in hand with the founders to develop a sustainable unique differentiation in the market
- You have been a successful Tier 1 management consultant for at least 4-5 years
- You have experience and enjoy collaborating with a senior team on complex topics that are intellectually challenging & fulfilling
- You want to create unique value that doesn’t exist anywhere else
- You have a strong strategic thinking mind
- You feel comfortable communicating with super high profile clients
- You have experience in coaching & mentoring a team, and know how to collaborate efficiently
- You have experience working in a strong international and rapidly growing environment
- You have fluent English language skills (oral and written), you don’t need to speak French, we’re welcoming international profiles!
Cherry on the Cake
- You are interested in entrepreneurship and in growing a business in the coming few years
- You are passionate about technology, innovation, and investment
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Beautiful office with Eiffel Tower view at Village by CA (Miromesnil) / Remote work possible
- Process: 1 HR interview, 1 case study, 1 itw with each founder, 1 itw with a board member
Software Club is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy
Movemeon connecte des (ex) consultants et freelances grâce à des perspectives d’emploi, conseils et événements. Inscrivez-vous gratuitement et recevez des offres d’emploi, des conseils d’experts et des invitations à des rencontres professionnelles afin d’agrandir votre réseau.
Related Case Studies
Strategic Project Manager
Candidat retenu: ex-Monitor Deloitte. Entreprise: FinTech pour PME et freelancers.
Interim Operation Manager
Candidat retenu: ex-Ericsson. Entreprise: Application de VTC premium
Head of Strategic Partnerships
Candidat retenu: ex-McKinsey. Entreprise: Première NéoAssurance en France.