In ‘Movemeon News’, Movemeon compiles hot off the press articles we thought you’d find interesting, surprising or funny. Have a look through the series.
Consulting gigs always come with costs and opportunities. Your contract needs to anticipate both. Here are four elements to add to your next consulting contract.
1. KEEP CONTROL OF YOUR TRAVEL BUDGET
2. RETAIN YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR CONTENT
3. GET AN OPTION TO SELL HIGH-END COACHING
4. LICENSE YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Want to read more details about each point? Click here and have a look at the entire article.
Movemeon.com was founded by McKinsey colleagues, Nick Patterson & Rich Rosser.
Home of Consultants, Accountants & Freelancers
- Hire from an unrivalled network of 38,000+ professionals
- Hiring and retaining2019.10.10Employer – Felipe & Nisha, What’s it like working at ID Insight?
- Events2019.10.04Jobs for consultants — how consultants fit into startups
- Hiring and retaining2019.10.03Allbright Academy & Movemeon – How & when to hire
- Hiring and retaining2019.10.03What great onboarding looks like & why it’s important