Movemeon’s 2019 salary report will be out soon – you can request it below. To give you a flavour of what’s going to be in it, we looked at 2018’s results, and asked everyone on the movemeon team for their top 5 stats – you can see the numbers that stood out to us below and in this PDF.
The 2018 write-up answered questions regularly asked by our 32,000+ members and 2000+ employer partners, e.g. “How much can I expect for this job?” and “What’s a reasonable package for this role?”
The 2019 refresh will look at pay by industry & seniority, and pay composition by company type (% basic vs bonus vs equity), and more, to see whether any of the answers changed in the last year, and also focus on freelance consulting more. Request it by completing the quick form HERE. We’ll then email it to you as soon as it is published.
Movemeon.com was founded by McKinsey colleagues, Nick Patterson & Rich Rosser.
Home of Consultants, Accountants & Freelancers
- Hire from an unrivalled network of 38,000+ professionals
- Hiring and retaining2019.10.10Employer – Felipe & Nisha, What’s it like working at ID Insight?
- Events2019.10.04Jobs for consultants — how consultants fit into startups
- Hiring and retaining2019.10.03Allbright Academy & Movemeon – How & when to hire
- Hiring and retaining2019.10.03What great onboarding looks like & why it’s important