Consulting gigs always come with costs and opportunities. Your contract needs to anticipate both. Here are four elements to add to your next consulting contract.
1. KEEP CONTROL OF YOUR TRAVEL BUDGET
2. RETAIN YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR CONTENT
3. GET AN OPTION TO SELL HIGH-END COACHING
4. LICENSE YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Want to read more details about each point?
Click here and have a look at the entire article.
At Movemeon, we connect (ex) consultants and freelancers with tailored job opportunities, industry insight & events. Register now to view and apply to jobs and for networking and events.
- Movemeon.com - The world’s leading community of consultants, alumni and commercial professionals. Founded by two ex-McKinsey Consultants, Nick Patterson & Rich Rosser.
- Freelance & Pro-Bono2020.07.30Consultants Against COVID-19: Emmanuel Lamptey supports London SCG
- Application & Interview Advice2020.07.29How to prepare for interview success (2 essential tips)
- Interviews, Success & Trends2020.07.28Fast growth, long-term ownership and diversity: consultants on why they joined Delivery Hero
- Interviews, Success & Trends2020.07.22Consultants Against COVID-19: Gaspare Mura supports Equal Care