Consulting gigs always come with costs and opportunities. Your contract needs to anticipate both. Here are four elements to add to your next consulting contract.
1. KEEP CONTROL OF YOUR TRAVEL BUDGET
2. RETAIN YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR CONTENT
3. GET AN OPTION TO SELL HIGH-END COACHING
4. LICENSE YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Want to read more details about each point?
Click here and have a look at the entire article.
At Movemeon, we connect (ex) consultants and freelancers with tailored job opportunities, industry insight & events. Register now to view and apply to jobs and for networking and events.
- Movemeon.com - The world’s leading community of consultants, alumni and commercial professionals. Founded by two ex-McKinsey Consultants, Nick Patterson & Rich Rosser.
- Interviews2021.05.12Tamsin, (Ex-Bain) left consulting to found her own company, Onloan – this is how she did it
- Interviews2021.05.12How to run a product delivery process at a scaleup – Advice from FutureLearn and ex-Depop Director
- Career Advice2021.05.05How do you become a Peak Product Manager? – 5 tips from Facebook’s Product Director
- Application & Interview Advice2021.04.26Last year, Elizabeth left McKinsey to join Deepnote, a seed-stage startup 🌱