NICOLAS – COO
Brigad is a very fast growing staffing platform specialized in the food and hospitality industry. Our mission is to bring the benefits of independent work to blue collars. We strongly believe a chef or a waiter can accomplish himself as an independent the same way a freelance photographer or a web-developer does.
In practice, Brigad is a platform connecting companies in the food and hospitality industries with independent workers for their staffing needs. We just raised €M6 and are growing fast in Europe.
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE AT BRIGAD?
As the COO of Brigad, I am in charge of Marketing, sales and operations teams. I am also a McKinsey and Airbnb alumni.
WHY SHOULD MOVEMEON MEMBERS JOIN BRIGAD?
Joining Brigad is a unique opportunity to impact the future of work and help solve unemployment in Europe. At Brigad we believe that independent work creates opportunities both for workers who can create their own professional path and businesses who can optimize their workforce.
It is also a great time to join Brigad as our model is now proven and we are expanding very fast in Europe. We are present in 5 cities in France, opened our operations in London 1 year ago and are going to accelerate expansion in Europe.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE THING ABOUT THE COMPANY?
We have a great team of ambitious and mission-driven people. When working at Brigad, you can really feel that everyone has the same ambition and is aligned behind the mission of the company.
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE THE CULTURE AND VALUES?
At Brigad we want to create a world of opportunities for independent workers in the service industries.
To achieve this mission, we have defined 4 values that guide our decisions both internally and externally. These values are Brave (take risks), Care (about the community and your colleagues), Impactful (we are building crazy things, but they must impact people’s life) and Enjoy (Of course :))
- Movemeon.com - The world’s leading community of consultants, alumni and commercial professionals. Founded by two ex-McKinsey Consultants, Nick Patterson & Rich Rosser.
- Consulting2021.10.18The War for Talent: Do you need capability, extra capacity, or both? – 2021 Consulting Trends
- Career Advice2021.10.12Movemeon’s Market Trends Insights Series
- Consulting2021.10.062021 Consulting Trends – A Movemeon’s Insights Series
- Career Advice2021.09.24Lessons in Leadership – The Drilldown by Movemeon