We’re a fast-growing, tech-enabled scale-up company. We were founded by two McKinsey consultants with the simple aim of making it easier to discover great jobs and candidates.
Today, Movemeon is used by 50,000+ strategy and commercial professionals and 4,000 businesses (from the likes of Unilever, Amazon and GSK to early-stage, VC-backed start-ups) in 100+ countries.
Our APAC team
Our Asia-Pacific business was founded in Sydney in 2019, by Pete Clifton-Smith, former Regional Partner and Managing Director of Iris Consulting.
We’ve seen some rapid growth since launch and we’re excited to be looking to scale up our team in the region.
We are looking for a capable, energetic team member who is excited about the opportunity to join a disruptive, fast-moving organisation that offers unlimited potential for career growth.
About the role
You will report directly into our GM of APAC, Pete.
You will be responsible for developing and running our Client Success team – ensuring our portfolio of clients get the most from working with Movemeon.
This is a highly entrepreneurial role, but you won’t be starting from scratch – we already work with leading organisations in APAC and beyond, including Woolworths, Unilever, Bupa, Deliveroo, Koala, Cars24, HelloFresh and a number of private equity and VC firms.
Some of the things you’ll do and be responsible for:
- Developing our end-to-end Client Success process
- Leading client interactions with senior business leaders and HR
- Further develop relations with our clients, and drive future growth
- Support clients in getting the most from the platform: marketing their roles; identifying the best applicants; introducing candidates and clients
- Work closely with the Product team to identify bugs, generate new ideas and overall improvements to our offering
- Contribute to strategy and growth planning, working with the APAC GM, the founders and senior colleagues
- Further develop the success team with the potential to build your team
We are a start-up, so you should be willing to roll your sleeves up and get involved wherever you are needed! We are a tight-knit global team, so expect banter on Slack and virtual team activities with our HQ team in London and our international market leads.
What the right candidate will bring to the table
- Someone with min 1-2 years of business experience – you’ve likely had exposure to / experience in a consulting, start-up or recruitment role
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment would be a strong plus
- A natural organiser with strong attention to detail
- Ruthlessly efficient – able to deal with multiple tasks at once and prioritise as necessary
- Happy getting hands dirty with all types of tasks – evidence that you’re a real ‘doer’
- Creative thinker and looking for smart ways to improve our day-to-day processes
- Proactive about sharing and implementing your ideas
- Comfortable speaking with customers – often you’ll be speaking to very senior people at a variety of organisations
- Desire to take on responsibility quickly. As MMO grows, we’ll want you to grow with us. So that means quickly stepping up to manage more things and potentially more people too
- Experience in marketing and digital a plus
What we offer
- Responsibility from Day 1, you’ll have a direct and measurable impact on our business
- The opportunity to develop relationships with senior clients (e.g. General Managers, Founders, Senior Business and Recruitment Leaders) at some of the most exciting Australian and international companies
- Strong autonomy, we’re encouraging you to innovate and bring new ideas into your day to day
- Dedicated personal development plan to ensure you’re growing with the company
- Great international company culture
- Competitive salary plus bonus scheme
- Flexible working – we mix up working from home with working out of a cool co-working space in the Sydney CBD
- Unlimited growth potential – we actively promote and encourage our people to follow their passions and interests and build a career with us.
Please send your CV and a short cover note to: infoAPAC@movemeon.com
Find out more about us at movemeon.com/asia
If you’ve got any questions – or want to contact us directly about the opportunity – please do feel free to email us.
We’re looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so please don’t delay in applying – we’d love to hear from you.
NB – Candidates must have the right to work in Australia.
- Movemeon.com - The world’s leading community of consultants, alumni and commercial professionals. Founded by two ex-McKinsey Consultants, Nick Patterson & Rich Rosser.
- Interviews2021.05.12Tamsin, (Ex-Bain) left consulting to found her own company, Onloan – this is how she did it
- Interviews2021.05.12How to run a product delivery process at a scaleup – Advice from FutureLearn and ex-Depop Director
- Career Advice2021.05.05How do you become a Peak Product Manager? – 5 tips from Facebook’s Product Director
- Application & Interview Advice2021.04.26Last year, Elizabeth left McKinsey to join Deepnote, a seed-stage startup 🌱