We were founded by two ex-McKinsey consultants in London with the simple aim to make discovering great jobs easier for (ex)consultants and commercial professionals.
Our online platform connects the best job opportunities – both permanent and freelance – and the best candidates, to deliver the best recruitment experience for both candidates and employers.
We’ve grown to >45,000 registered candidates worldwide, with growth in Asia-Pacific particularly strong. Employers are catching on too – they love that they can access an active global network of high-calibre candidates quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively. We work with household-name corporates, some of the most exciting growth businesses, private equity and venture capital firms, and consultancies and advisory firms.
With a global HQ team based in London who run our support functions, we founded our APAC hub in Sydney in 2019.
We are looking for a capable, energetic team member who is excited about the opportunity to join a disruptive, fast-moving organisation that offers unlimited potential for career growth.
About the role
We’re looking for a Client Success Manager to join our team as we continue our ramp-up in Australia and across Asia-Pacific. You will be the main point of contact for our existing clients and you will work with them to ensure they are getting the most out of our platform.
Some of the things you’ll do and be responsible for:
- Be a dedicated point of contact for our clients, building strong client relationships
- Advise our clients on how to market their roles within our network and how to attract the best candidates
- Support clients in screening profiles and shortlisting candidates
- Work closely with the Product team to identify bugs, generate new ideas and overall improvements to our offering
- Contribute to strategy and growth planning, working with the APAC GM and the founders
- Take on key operations and administration tasks as necessary
We are a start-up, so you should be willing to roll your sleeves up and get involved wherever you are needed! We are a tight-knit global team, so expect banter on Slack and virtual team activities with our HQ team in London and our international market leads.
What the right candidate will bring to the table
- Someone with 1-2 years of business experience – you’ve likely had exposure to / experience in a recruitment, consulting or growth role
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment would be a strong plus
- A natural organiser with strong attention to detail
- Ruthlessly efficient – able to deal with multiple tasks at once and prioritise as necessary
- Happy getting hands dirty with all types of tasks – evidence that you’re a real ‘doer’
- Creative thinker and looking for smart ways to improve our day-to-day processes
- Proactive about sharing and implementing your ideas
- Comfortable speaking with customers – often you’ll be speaking to very senior people at a variety of organisations
- Desire to take on responsibility quickly. As MMO grows, we’ll want you to grow with us. So that means quickly stepping up to manage more things and potentially more people too
- Experience in marketing and digital a plus
What we offer
- Responsibility from Day 1, you’ll have a direct and measurable impact on our business
- Be responsible for developing relationships with senior clients (e.g. General Managers, Founders, Senior Business and Recruitment Leaders) at some of the most exciting Australian and international companies
- Strong autonomy, we’re encouraging you to innovate and bring new ideas into your day to day
- Dedicated personal development plan to ensure you’re growing with the company
- Great international company culture
- Competitive salary plus bonus scheme
- Flexible working – we mix up working from home with working out of a cool co-working space in the Sydney CBD
Please send your CV and a short cover note to: infoAPAC@movemeon.com
Find out more about us at movemeon.com/asia
If you’ve got any questions – or want to contact us directly about the opportunity – please do feel free to email us.
We’re looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so please don’t delay in applying – we’d love to hear from you.
NB – Candidates must have the right to work in Australia.
- Movemeon.com - The world’s leading community of consultants, alumni and commercial professionals. Founded by two ex-McKinsey Consultants, Nick Patterson & Rich Rosser.
- Career Advice2021.04.08Zarja Cibej, CEO and Founder of tech startup, myTamarin – Interview
- Salary Report2021.04.06Startups – Early insights from Movemeon’s latest report
- Interviews2021.04.01Ex-Amazon Co-Founder & CEO of Perchpeek – Interview
- Interviews2021.04.01Ex-Goldman Sachs, ex-BCG Co-Founder of Mustard Seed – Interview