Economically, a Movemeon subscription makes complete sense.
WHAT HAVE YOU LIKED ABOUT HIRING THROUGH MOVEMEON?
Working with Movemeon has further educated us on recruiting for the ex-consulting experience. They have helped refine our selection criteria and the consultancies or projects we should be looking for. We still have a lot of learning to do, but now we have learnt a lot more about what we are looking for and how to attract that skillset.
I give the support received from Movemeon 10/10 – there is nothing else I could have asked for or wanted.
Every CV on Movemeon has something to offer
WHAT MAKES US DISTINCTIVE / STAND OUT FROM OTHERS?
The quality of candidates has been so much higher than we’ve seen after a general push into the market using something like LinkedIn. Movemeon has a bigger pool of relevant candidates; every CV on Movemeon has something to offer.
Also, working with Movemeon is not a selling-type relationship. Because we have an annual subscription, the financial discussion is out of the way. It’s now more about collaboration. Gaby (Client Success Manager for Liberty Global) especially has been incredible – she’s really proactive and always really quick to reply. I had some early trouble with the system, and she was really patient talking through it. Really appreciated!
WHY DID YOU CHOOSE OUR SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCT?
It’s a product that makes sense to companies that have hiring teams internally.
We looked at what we would pay a recruitment consultant and reckoned if we filled 2-3 roles in 12 months, it’d already paid for itself. So economically, a Movemeon subscription makes complete sense.
OPERATIONALLY, IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN HELPFUL?
When briefing on roles, there was a great blend of listening and asking relevant questions. Recruitment consultants usually either bombard you with yes/no questions or you can tell they aren’t listening because they already have candidates in mind. That doesn’t happen with Movemeon.
- Movemeon.com - The world’s leading community of consultants, alumni and commercial professionals. Founded by two ex-McKinsey Consultants, Nick Patterson & Rich Rosser.
- Freelance & Pro-Bono2020.07.30Consultants Against COVID-19: Emmanuel Lamptey supports London SCG
- Application & Interview Advice2020.07.29How to prepare for interview success (2 essential tips)
- Interviews, Success & Trends2020.07.28Fast growth, long-term ownership and diversity: consultants on why they joined Delivery Hero
- Interviews, Success & Trends2020.07.22Consultants Against COVID-19: Gaspare Mura supports Equal Care