How does the compensation level and progression vary between men and women?
The gender pay gap is still as stark as it was in our 2018 report. In fact, at senior levels, the gap appears to have widened. Women are paid between 12-24% less. Their pay rises are also smaller, as is performance-based compensation.
- Movemeon.com - The world’s leading community of consultants, alumni and commercial professionals. Founded by two ex-McKinsey Consultants, Nick Patterson & Rich Rosser.
- Industry Interviews & Trends2020.07.10Consultants Against COVID-19: Gordon Agius supports On Purpose
- Consulting Insight & Tips2020.07.09Is consulting a waste of time?
- Consulting Insight & Tips2020.07.09You know you’ve been a consultant for too long when…
- Application & Interview Advice2020.07.09How to prepare for interview success (2 essential tips)