How does the compensation level and progression vary between men and women?
The gender pay gap is still as stark as it was in our 2018 report. In fact, at senior levels, the gap appears to have widened. Women are paid between 12-24% less. Their pay rises are also smaller, as is performance-based compensation.
Movemeon.com was founded by McKinsey colleagues, Nick Patterson & Rich Rosser.
Home of Consultants, Accountants & Freelancers
- Hire from an unrivalled network of 38,000+ professionals
- Hiring and retaining2019.10.10Employer – Felipe & Nisha, What’s it like working at ID Insight?
- Events2019.10.04Jobs for consultants — how consultants fit into startups
- Hiring and retaining2019.10.03Allbright Academy & Movemeon – How & when to hire
- Hiring and retaining2019.10.03What great onboarding looks like & why it’s important