How does the compensation level and progression vary between men and women?
The gender pay gap is still as stark as it was in our 2018 report. In fact, at senior levels, the gap appears to have widened. Women are paid between 12-24% less. Their pay rises are also smaller, as is performance-based compensation.
- Movemeon.com - The world’s leading community of consultants, alumni and commercial professionals. Founded by two ex-McKinsey Consultants, Nick Patterson & Rich Rosser.
- Consulting2021.11.22The Most Popular Functions & Job Titles in 2021 – Movemeon’s Market Trends
- Career Advice2021.11.15Movemeon’s Founders Insights – What’s “plan A”? And why does it matter?
- Consulting2021.11.01Consulting in 2021 – The Drilldown by Movemeon
- Consulting2021.10.27Consulting in 2021 – Movemeon’s Market Trends