How does the compensation level and progression vary between men and women?
The gender pay gap is still as stark as it was in our 2018 report. In fact, at senior levels, the gap appears to have widened. Women are paid between 12-24% less. Their pay rises are also smaller, as is performance-based compensation.
- Movemeon.com - The world’s leading community of consultants, alumni and commercial professionals. Founded by two ex-McKinsey Consultants, Nick Patterson & Rich Rosser.
- Freelance & Pro-Bono2020.09.21Movemeon Pandemic Response supports Jodie, Director of Embrace Ability
- Freelance & Pro-Bono2020.09.21Movemeon Pandemic Response supports Martin, Director for ChildAid
- Freelance & Pro-Bono2020.09.11Movemeon Pandemic Response supports Laura, Founder of Khushi Kantha (Happy Blanket)
- Career Advice2020.08.25We talk to Rania about launching and exiting a startup