Are you willing to offer your skills and services on a pro bono basis, to companies and organisations supporting the fight against COVID-19? If so, please apply to this open role.
Join the fight directly or send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading “Pro bono pool Covid-19”.
Many non-profit, startups and healthcare companies supporting the effort against Coronavirus, may require strategic and operational support but are unable to access and/or afford the necessary professionals. We’re looking to put together a pool of consultants, who are willing to support these businesses and organisations.
If you are interested in this offering, please apply below with your CV and a short cover note explaining your areas of expertise and how you think you could help. It would also be helpful to include any language skills as well.
Should we be in contact with anyone looking for support, we will give them access to this pool and they may be in touch.
If you are aware of anyone who may be interested in joining or accessing this pool please feel free to share amongst your network or pass on our company details.
An ideal cover note would include information such as:
- Functional expertise: X,Y,Z
- Industry expertise: X,Y,Z
- Language skills: X,Y,Z
- Additional information…
At Movemeon we are proud to have such inspirational members as yourself willing to support charities, public sector and other not for profit organisations at this difficult time. This is something we can all look back on and be proud of.
- Movemeon.com - The world’s leading community of consultants, alumni and commercial professionals. Founded by two ex-McKinsey Consultants, Nick Patterson & Rich Rosser.
- Application & Interview Advice2021.07.06Are cover notes still important? Tips to write a brief cover note that will get you the job
- Interviews2021.05.12Tamsin, (Ex-Bain) left consulting to found her own company, Onloan – this is how she did it
- Interviews2021.05.12How to run a product delivery process at a scaleup – Advice from FutureLearn and ex-Depop Director
- Career Advice2021.05.05How do you become a Peak Product Manager? – 5 tips from Facebook’s Product Director