Heres how Movemeon’s departments work and what they do
The Movemeon workforce is split into 5 main departments:
The growth team partners with and onboards new businesses, optimises job descriptions, maintains client relationships and provides ongoing support to clients.
2. Client & Candidate Success
The client success team directly support our clients to hire the best candidate for the role. Client success managers optimise job descriptions and advertise them to the community on Movemeon.com. The candidates then express interest directly and the CSM shortlists the best applications. The most relevant and skilled candidates are then sent to the employer, within 48 hours (and often sooner).
Candidate experience is a sub-division of the CSM teams and focuses solely on providing great candidate experience, supporting and highlighting our members.
The marketing team creates valuable content, experiences and in-depth research tailored to Movemeon members. This takes place in the form of articles, videos, key reports and exclusive newsletters.
Marketing also partners with leading organisations to provide insight and content on topics outside of Movemeon.
The freelance team provides a tailored and dedicated service for freelance professionals and clients looking to hire strategic/commercial professionals.
The operations team review all our new joiner applications, and supports the wider team internally.
Movemeon has a diverse network of over 50,000 strategic and commercial professionals, Get in touch if you are looking to hire.
- Movemeon.com - The world’s leading community of consultants, alumni and commercial professionals. Founded by two ex-McKinsey Consultants, Nick Patterson & Rich Rosser.
- Career Advice2021.05.05How do you become a Peak Product Manager? – 5 tips from Facebook’s Product Director
- Application & Interview Advice2021.04.26Last year, Elizabeth left McKinsey to join Deepnote, a seed-stage startup 🌱
- Reports & Analysis2021.04.26Work and pay report 2021 – Consultancies and Corporates
- Interviews2021.04.08Zarja Cibej, CEO and Founder of tech startup, myTamarin – Interview