Over the last 6 months, the team has been working on how we can commit to improving recruitment, not only for our clients but within our own team. As part of this, we have put together our 5 top tips to ensure an unbiased and inclusive recruitment process.
Below are some other commitments we are making. If you are interested in speaking about diverse and inclusive hiring in more detail, or just have some other ideas you’d like to share, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
1. Diversity & Inclusion Committee
We now have an internal Diversity & Inclusion Committee to ensure we keep learning and adopting best practices. You can read our new diversity and inclusion policy for all employers on our site.
2. New product builds
Our Product team is building a new version of the employer account with functionalities to support Diversity & Inclusion. We are looking for clients to test out our prototype so get in touch if you’re happy to trial this.
3. Internal Diversity & Inclusion spotlight
Every week, we have been discussing articles on the subject of Diversity & Inclusion, to shift our perspectives and gain a better understanding of the key issues – we will be sharing these articles on our Movemeon LinkedIn page over the coming weeks.
Movemeon has a global, diverse network of over 50,000+ strategic and commercial professionals.
- Movemeon.com - The world’s leading community of consultants, alumni and commercial professionals. Founded by two ex-McKinsey Consultants, Nick Patterson & Rich Rosser.
- Career Advice2021.05.05How do you become a Peak Product Manager? – 5 tips from Facebook’s Product Director
- Application & Interview Advice2021.04.26Last year, Elizabeth left McKinsey to join Deepnote, a seed-stage startup 🌱
- Reports & Analysis2021.04.26Work and pay report 2021 – Consultancies and Corporates
- Interviews2021.04.08Zarja Cibej, CEO and Founder of tech startup, myTamarin – Interview