2019 was a big year for Movemeon, we’ve expanded our hubs to Europe, Asia Pacific and currently have roles all over the world!
To support this expansion our product team have been hard at work creating some amazing builds and features to help our members find the best jobs possible and for our employers to hire the most relevant top-performing candidates.
Here’s what we did for our candidates last quarter, and our insight into what’s next:
NEW MEMBER HOME
We’ve created a home for our candidates to view a summary of their activity on Movemeon.
A new dashboard with stats on your previous 90 days performance and some suggestions on how to secure your next job.
2. JOBS SAVED, INVITES RECEIVED AND ARTICLES SECTION
A section with all the jobs you have saved, you have been invited for and helpful articles written by our team.
3. YOUR DREAM JOBS
A section with all the jobs we think you’d like based on your activity on the platform
NEW MENU FEATURES
A cleaner, sleeker and more optimised menu, making it easier to navigate around the platform.
1. CONTACT US DIRECTLY
You can now contact a Movemeon team member directly on the platform using your account.
2. FEEDBACK FORM
We really value your feedback at Movemeon so have created a feedback section for you to tell us exactly what you think!
As Movemeon continues to expand, the product team will be focusing on supporting all new geographies and evolving the platform for 2020. Watch this space!
At Movemeon, we connect (ex) consultants and freelancers with tailored job opportunities, industry insight & events. Register now to view and apply to jobs and for networking and events.
- Movemeon.com - The world’s leading community of consultants, alumni and commercial professionals. Founded by two ex-McKinsey Consultants, Nick Patterson & Rich Rosser.
- Industry Interviews & Trends2020.07.10Consultants Against COVID-19: Gordon Agius supports On Purpose
- Consulting Insight & Tips2020.07.09Is consulting a waste of time?
- Consulting Insight & Tips2020.07.09You know you’ve been a consultant for too long when…
- Application & Interview Advice2020.07.09How to prepare for interview success (2 essential tips)