SYSTEMIQ advertised on Movemeon for an Associate for Project STOP, to relocate to relocate to Indonesia to reduce Bali’s ocean plastic levels.
The successful candidate is a Bain alumna.
This company was supported by Sabah, Client Success Manager.
An in-depth description of the role
About Bali Partnership
Bali Partnership is a new approach for passionate, capable waste and ocean plastic stakeholders to work together in an organized, targeted way to reduce Bali’s ocean plastic levels 70% by 2025 (Presidential target). The first phase of the initiative has been completed where we have set Bali’s ocean plastic baseline and prioritized 15 kecamatans of highest need. The next step is to work in one of the prioritized kecamatans – Kecamatan Negara in Jembrana to implement Project STOP.
About Project STOP
Our project aims to make a scalable front-line contribution to marine plastic debris prevention and ocean health. The first city partnership was launched in May 2018 in Muncar, Banyuwangi, East Java, where the project team will operate for 3 years. In 2019, Project STOP is now ready to scale to additional cities including Jembrana, Bali.
SYSTEMIQ is looking for individuals with a strong record of excellence and achievement. You have proven that in different contexts and are keen to work in a young, entrepreneurial company where you can get involved in a variety of work, shape the business and make maximum impact. You are passionate about SYSTEMIQ’s mission and approach to system change. Your background will likely include leading teams at a top management consultancy, ideally coupled with solid leadership experience in industry, the public sector or civil society. Specifically, you have:
- 2-3 or more years advisory/consulting project experience in a high calibre and international environment
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills
- Relationship management skills, also on a senior level
- Collaborative team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to identify opportunities and new initiatives and make them into reality
- Evidenced passion for the sustainability/ environment/ social enterprise space
- Willingness to live in Bali / Jembrana during the year city transition period
- Must align with SYSTEMIQ values (creativity, challenge, collaborate, change and care) and be able to demonstrate how they have lived these values in a professional setting
Salary: €60k-75k (in IRD) + benefits + relocation package
Location: Bali, Indonesia (for at least one year)