QB Technology advertised on Movemeon for a Business Associate to join in a generalist role with exposure to multiple aspects of the business.
The successful candidate has extensive consulting and Director-level experience.
This company was supported by Laila, Client Success Manager.
QB Technology is an innovative modular construction company utilising modern methods of construction and advanced technology, design, and supply chain management tools to produce highly engineered light gauge steel volumetric modular buildings off-site.
Our team combines decades of industry experience and is dedicated to meet the highest aspirations for quality, performance, and value by bringing together technology, design, and supply chain innovations.
We offer complete, end-to-end commercial and residential building services – from design and manufacture, through delivery and installation, to finishing and handover.
- Generalist role with exposure to multiple aspects of the business
- Advanced ad-hoc financial modelling
- Collect business process requirements from stakeholders across the business
- Translate business requirements to into functional processes
- Document and audit existing processes and workflows to identify risks and promote continual improvement of processes
- Prepare project related presentations and other corporate documentation
- Assist with corporate budgeting and reporting
- Compile research reports as necessary
- 4-5 years’ experience, including consulting
- Ability to understand business requirements into processes and explain those processes in concise terms
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proactive, flexible and willing to adapt to change
- Highly numerate with advanced financial modelling skills required (finance experience preferred)
- Real estate or construction experience considered a plus
The role will be based either in London or Littlehampton depending on the successful candidate’s geographic location within the UK.