Modulr is a high-growth, award winning FinTech scale-up with venture capital backing ($78.8m) from Blenheim Chalcot, Frog Capital, Highland Europe, PayPal Ventures and FIS.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector, providing the payment infrastructure behind the likes of Revolut and Intuit Quickbooks.
As Modulr entered the next phase of its scale-up journey their Executive Leadership Team found a need for expert support and capacity relief, and so approached Movemeon with the remit of sourcing talented and experienced individuals to help them drive business performance improvements and deliver strategic projects across core business functions such as marketing, new business, customer success, operations, product and technology as they looked to continue accelerating their rapid growth.
A Movemeon Growth Lead worked closely with the hiring manager at Modulr to craft a job spec that would specifically appeal to the candidates within our network that have the appropriate skills and seniority Modulr was looking for.
A dedicated Account Manager then marketed that job description to our candidate community of over 60,000 members, effectively targeting those with the most relevant skills and experiences, inviting the candidates that looked to be the best match to apply for the role and engage with the process. Within 7 days we were then able to produce a shortlist from the initial applications and make candidate introductions for first-round interviews. As Modulr proceeded with interviews, we continued to market the role to our community and engage with our candidate pool in order to build a consistent pipeline of high-quality and relevant applications, the best of which we then shared with Modulr, making further candidate introductions where necessary.
Successful candidate profile
- Management Consultant with 7+ years of experience across time with Kurt Salmon and as a leading member of the Products & Services team at Baringa Partners.
- Significant functional experience across strategy, operations, transformation and programme management engagements.
- Experience leading multi-workstream projects and mixed-level teams on complex engagements.
- Experience operating in a key leadership role within a business, successfully driving team engagement and growth
- Modulr were able to successfully hire their first Business Impact Manager within 2 months, and have a further 12 candidates at various stages of the interview process as they look to make further hires of this nature.
- Following the success of this first hiring process with Modulr we’ve now launched a further 3 roles on the Movemeon platform as we continue to support their scale-up journey.
Related Case Studies
Chief of Staff at Flipdish
Successful candidate (ex-Bain) | Chief of Staff | Flipdish
Freelance Growth Strategy Consultant at Landsec
Successful candidate - Ex-PwC | Freelance Strategy Consultant | Landsec
Freelance Growth Strategy Consultant at BCB Group
Successful candidate | Freelance Growth Strategy Consultant | BCB Group