Centre for Public Impact hired a Freelance Consultant through Movemeon.
The successful candidate previously worked at PwC.
This company was supported by Max, Freelance Team Lead.
An in-depth description of the role
Start date: ASAP
Project length: 6 weeks with the potential to extend to 10-12 weeks
Number of days working/week: ideally 5/5
Day rate: £200-300, depending on experience
The Centre for Public Impact is a not-for-profit, founded by the Boston Consulting Group. Believing that governments can and want to do better for people, we work side-by-side with governments — and all those who help them — to reimagine government, and turn ideas into action, to bring about better outcomes for everyone. We champion public servants and other changemakers who are leading this charge and develop the tools and resources they need, like our Public Impact Fundamentals, so we can build the future of government together.
The candidate will join a small team of 2-3 other consultants who share a passion for the public sector and public policy. This project will sit within CPI’s London-based team, and the candidate will have the opportunity to learn more about CPI’s other on-going work and ways of working.
- Prepare and conduct interviews with partners in cities
- Synthesize findings to inform long term program design
- Develop slide decks and regular updates to the client
- Conduct desk research to identify potential partner organisations across Europe
- 2-3 years experience, ideally in consulting, service design, or public sector-related roles
- Demonstrated interest for and previous experience with government or public administration (particularly local/city)
- High levels of proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Microsoft PPT
- Understanding of digital innovation in government a clear benefit
- A high degree of English proficiency, additional European languages beneficial