Eternity Capital advertised on Movemeon for a Chief of Staff, to work closely with CEO and Boards of tech and infrastructure portfolio businesses.The successful candidate previously worked at Accenture and has a proven entrepreneurial track record.
This company was supported by Sabah, Client Success Manager.
An in-depth description of the role
About Eternity Capital
Eternity Capital provides growth and buyout capital for companies that look for a long-term funding and strategic partner to help accelerate their expansion plans.
We currently have 5 active companies across tech and infrasture with ambitious plans to both fund and found more companies.
About the Chief of Staff role
Eternity Capital is looking for an Executive/Chief of Staff to play a lead role within its portfolio companies and support the CEO in a wider range of strategic topics.
You will be working directly with the CEO and lead on a variety of roles including:
- Liaise with the portfolio companies and their CEOs/leads (up to 5 portfolio firms – tech and infrastructure companies) to monitor and analyse KPIs, help the companies move along expansion plans and resolve issues, plan their fundraise/exit, and represent some of the companies on the board.
- Lead ad hoc projects for a couple of startup portfolio companies which Eternity is seed funding and getting ready for launch, for example: market analysis, post-trial surveys, etc.
- Help on wider financial topics pertaining to the firm and the CEO, working with a a range of laywers, accountants and other stakeholders including to: set up negotiate loan agreements, monitor company-wide KPIs, etc.
We are looking for an all-rounder who is eager to work at both strategic and operational level, and with the following skill-sets:
- 4-5 years’ experience in consulting
- Some demonstrable experience in world of private equity or tech
- Experience in operations/delivery within startups or scaleups (you’re both a strategist but can also roll up your sleeves to get things done!)
- An entrepreneurial spirit
Click here to register for free & view similar roles on Movemeon now
Related Case Studies
Category Manager (Strategy) at Manual
Successful candidate: 3 years of relevant experience and previously worked at L.E.K
HIRED - SENIOR INNOVATION OPERATIONS MANAGER
Objective: Re-define the restaurant experience of the future, delivering against global strategic objectives.
Freelance PMO Lead at PE-backed CPG business
Successful candidate: ex-BCG | Freelance PMO Lead | Transformation