Quid is a high-growth, Silicon Valley-based start-up based out of San Francisco, backed by Peter Thiel and VCs such as Founders Fund, Liberty and Atomico. We leverage Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing to solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Currently deployed with over a third of the Fortune 1000, Quid has received $100M+ in venture capital funding; we are also a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and a CNBC Top 50 Disruptor several years running.
They advertised on Movemeon for a Client Success, Associate.
The successful Movemeon member previously studied at Oxford University.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, HERE IS THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Quid is a high-growth, Silicon Valley-based SaaS start-up based out of San Francisco, backed by Peter Thiel and VCs such as Founders Fund, Liberty and Atomico. We analyze unstructured text at enormous scale to help our clients unlock insights and focus on what counts: making strategic decisions.
Our team is roughly 150 employees internationally with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London. This is an exciting opportunity to join our tight-knit 4-person team in London as we expand and experience fast-growth.
Benefits here include:
- Unlimited PTO with manager approval, 20 days recommended; PTO excludes office closure from December 25th to January 1st (our employees are averaging 5+ weeks off per year)
- Quarterly trips to San Francisco
- Monthly wellness stipend of $150 USD per month
- Headphones reimbursement of $75 USD, one-time allowance
- Bicycle lock reimbursement, one-time allowance of $100 USD
- “Stay Curious” Cash of $1,000 USD toward pre-approved education; employees eligible after one year of employment
- Sabbatical of 8 weeks for tenured employees after 6 years of employment
- Build and deliver strategic analysis reports for Quid European clients
- Act as main point of contact for training and on-boarding of European clients
- Provide strategic insights to clients, and empower their use of Quid to do the same, to address critical mission needs
- Lead collection and analysis of complex data sets
- Develop custom Quid networks, providing thought leadership on new applications of Quid
- Contribute to overall team development by leading internal projects such as recruiting, training, content development, systems design, or other initiatives to improve client experience
- 2 – 4 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Ability to explain complex concepts clearly and concisely
- Unique ability to communicate across teams and solve problems creatively
- Self-driven, a passion for learning and telling compelling stories with data
- Experience in account management or client services is preferred
- Fluency in a second language a plus
Location: London, UK (Moorgate)
Compensation: £50k+ (on experience) + equity + up to $20k in bonuses
Related Case Studies
Strategy & Operations Director
Senior Management Level - Strategy - Global leader in standards-based digital content for K-12 students.
Growth Strategy Consultant - Freelance
Manager Level - Insight & Analytics - High-growth mid-sized company making a wide range of food products based in the UK.
Strategy & Operations Associate
Associate Level - Strategy - Global leader in standards-based digital content for K-12 students.