Welbeck Health Partners advertised on Movemeon for a Commercial Lead to join a healthcare delivery organisation transforming healthcare models in the UK.
The successful Movemeon member previously worked at EY.
This company was supported by Sabah, Client Success Manager.
Commercial Lead role
Welbeck Health Partners is looking for a driven Commercial Lead based in London to help us drive innovation and growth in our central London flagship centre and in other national and international centres as we grow. This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing healthcare organisations in the UK within an exciting and diverse team.
You will be supporting the development and execution of the commercial strategy for several specialty-focused healthcare clinics. You will work closely with our clinicians, as well as our operations and commercial teams to deliver revenue growth through product and proposition development, marketing and other business development activities in both B2C and B2B channels.
Activities will include:
- Engaging with key stakeholders such as patients, GPs, corporate clients and health insurers to understand their needs and frustrations with the existing healthcare system
- Working in partnership with our doctor groups to develop clinical propositions and services which meet these needs, representing a step-change improvement in quality and patient experience in UK private healthcare
- Establishing sales strategies, processes and pipelines for new opportunities, pulling together marketing, presentation and pitch materials for B2B and B2C audiences and account managing new B2B clients
- Developing, maintaining and utilising our CRM and data infrastructure in order to shape our commercial plans, identify innovative opportunities and report on impact of initiatives
- Forging partnerships with other groups, such as charities, medical bodies and patient organisations in order to maximise the impact and exposure of our services
- Supporting the development of marketing collateral (digital, print, press releases, TV, editorial etc) required to deliver our marketing plans
- Helping to organise and host events to engage our stakeholders
- Acting as commercial business partner for colleagues and doctor groups, supporting with day-to-day commercial queries
- Keeping internal and external stakeholders updated with commercial developments through newsletters, website updates, social media etc
Required skills and experience:
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Able to present in a compelling and engaging manner to a variety of stakeholders
- Problem solving, using strategic and creative thinking to challenge the norm
- Self-starter, willing to do things differently, not afraid to fail and learn from mistakes
- Ability to project manage programmes of work which cut across multiple departments and include internal and external stakeholders
- Can independently organise own workload, prioritising activities which will improve patient outcomes and experience
- Passion for healthcare and driving innovation
- Interest in commercial and business development activities
Above all, the successful candidate will be a self-starter with a passion to improve the healthcare system in the UK and overseas
Salary and benefits
- Salary £35k-£45k, plus discretionary performance related bonus
- Attractive performance-linked incentive scheme including potential for share ownership
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
Related Case Studies
Category Manager (Strategy) at Manual
Successful candidate: 3 years of relevant experience and previously worked at L.E.K
US Country Lead at Taptap Send
Successful candidate: ex-Rocket Internet | Senior manager | General management
Senior Special Projects Manager at Comply Advantage
Successful candidate: 20 years of relevant experience and previously worked at AT Kearney