BibliU advertised on Movemeon for a Commercial Partnerships Lead to transform the multi-billion dollar textbook industry, work in high-performing team to drive continued growth of $10M-backed EdTech company.
The successful Movemeon member previously worked at KPMG.
This company was supported by Sabah, Client Success Manager.
BibliU is changing the future of the multi-billion dollar textbook industry by transforming the way students and universities engage with learning materials. You’ll have a direct impact on students and educational professionals as we work together to reduce the cost of course materials.
You will be part of a team that pushes boundaries to provide the most efficient learning experience for academic content worldwide. You will also have the opportunity to work in a startup environment, directly contributing to the success of the company, which recently raised $10M in Series A funding.
We’re building a team of high-performing individuals who recognise the vision of the company and the role the content team plays in the value chain. We want our new Strategic Partnerships Manager to be someone who supports this ethos and not afraid to challenge clients when finding creative solutions.
To promote a healthy work-life balance, we offer generous paid time-off and remote working opportunities. We strongly believe in cultivating a fun, energetic, well-nourished team culture so we enjoy 43 days of holiday a year and plenty of other perks: top-shelf coffee, healthy snacks, birthday cakes, social and team sporting events and offsite retreats.
This role gives you the opportunity to work with a global, cross-functional and content-driven team as a core member of our growing company. We are looking for a driven Commercial Partnerships Lead to build and manage publisher relationships. The Content team is a critical part of our business and this role is essential to achieving our goals to grow internationally. You will drive BibliU’s growth initiatives by supporting the Chief Commercial Officer and sales teams respond to institution requests and streamlining operational processes that will increase our overall efficiency.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Build relationships, communicate efficiently and negotiate with publishers to secure pricing and terms that maximise our margins
- Source titles from current publisher partners and track down small publishers to help us achieve 100% booklist coverage
- Understand and articulate value propositions of BibliU’s platform and services to publishers
- Respond to global sales team requests for pricing content, data and information on the content
- Represent BibliU in industry conferences as required
What we’re looking for
- Around 2-4 years relevant work experience in consulting and/or a growing tech company
- Effective communicator, able to work with a remote team
- Self-motivated and able to manage time effectively
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Know-how and confidence to speak with academics and business owners
- Experience with Excel and CRM database such as Salesforce
- Experience with content creation or curation is not required but will be beneficial in the role
- Experience with SQL is preferred
BibliU is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.