Comply Advantage advertised on Movemeon.com looking for a founding member to join a new team working directly with the CEO of their $88m backed international scale-up.
The successful Movemeon candidate previously worked at AT Kearny and had over 20 years of relevant experience.
This company was supported by Laila, Client Success Manager.
The original job description
About Comply Advantage
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures and Balderton Capital.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team – We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen – We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results – We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none.
About the opportunity
You will be a founding member of a new team working very closely with our CEO and COO. As the company rapidly scales there is an opportunity for cross cutting strategic programmes to deliver huge impact – both internally and also for our larger customers. This is a senior role offering a highly competitive basic salary, bonus, share options & wider package.
We are looking for a driven, talented Programme Manager with knowledge in running cross-functional change and delivery programmes. You’ll get involved in:
- Developing and designing cross-cutting programmes of work to deliver against the companies highest objectives both internally and customer facing
- Coordinating the successful delivery to the Tier 1 account from contract close through go live to ultimate ongoing delivery
- Working with our world class engineering team and delivery managers to ensure successful delivery against milestones.
- Developing and building out the ongoing support processes and team to continue to deliver on contractual demands
What does success look like after 3 months?
- In consultation with the COO and CEO you will have identified the key strategic programmes of work across the business and put in processes and mechanisms to effectively deliver those programmes.
- You will have taken ownership for delivery against our commitments to our largest customers interacting with stakeholders across the business from top to bottom.
- You will have formed strong trust based relationships with a wide variety of colleagues globally
The desired candidate
This is an opportunity to work closely with the CEO and COO and be a founding member of a team that will grow. As such we’re looking for someone self-directed who can deliver independently and hold their own with senior stakeholders. We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual that takes pride in their work and contributes to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, and you will have the following:
- Previous experience in a B2B company
- Strong programme management/project management in industry
- Ability to communicate complex topics to both day to day teams and senior stakeholders
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Experience of delivery of tech-enabled programmes
Candidate may also have:
- Commercial experience (especially of contract negotiation)
- Experience working with larger external organisations
- Experience being part of scaleup’s growth journey
Related Case Studies
Category Manager (Strategy) at Manual
Successful candidate: 3 years of relevant experience and previously worked at L.E.K
US Country Lead at Taptap Send
Successful candidate: ex-Rocket Internet | Senior manager | General management
Commercial Strategy Manager at Ocado Zoom
Successful candidates: ex-Bain & Company | Manager | Strategy