CMA Strategy Consulting advertised on Movemeon for a Consultant, Strategy Consulting to support the continued growth of new office for established TMT advisory firm led by ex-BCG Director.
The successful Movemeon member previously worked at Finalta.
This company was supported by Jack, Client Success Manager.
Communications Media Advisors (CMA) is a Boston-based boutique consulting firm with offices in London and San Francisco, focused on the telecommunications, media, and related technology industries. We work with operating companies and their investors from around the world on their most pressing strategic, operational, and organizational issues.
CMA brings a rigorous analytical framework to consulting, which provides our clients with in-depth economic and financial analysis. Our recommendations and analyses are based on hard facts and data, and built on objective analytical frameworks. We help our clients move beyond opinion and intuition to align on a specific course of action with real return potential. We build unique, long-lasting relationships with our clients, ensuring our commitment to their long-term success.
We are at the forefront of business and technology developments in telecommunications and media worldwide and have played pivotal roles in the digital communications revolution and continue to do so today. Many members of our senior staff are former operators and we have led both service providers and technology companies, giving us a unique perspective. We use our real-world experience coupled with knowledge gained from interacting with key leaders in our extensive professional networks, to give actionable, fact-based advice.
We are seeking a full-time Consultant/ Senior Consultant to join our experienced team of strategy professionals in London and assist in growing our firm. Consultants are involved in every aspect of CMA’s business and are an integral part of the firm. Job responsibilities include:
- Managing projects and workstreams
- Supervising and managing junior staff.
- Direct analyses to support our consulting projects, including market research, financial modeling, competition analysis, and strategy development
- Communicating the results of their studies to senior CMA staff and clients.
- Preferred candidates will have a demonstrable passion for telecommunications, media, and high tech.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- 3-5 years of work experience in an analytical environment, preferably in strategy consulting or investment banking; Special consideration will be made to those candidates with previous strategy consulting experience in the Telecom sector
- Experience managing individuals and small teams; able to direct and motivate a diverse team
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in a STEM discipline, from a top academic institution
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, conduct quantitative analyses with large datasets, and present well-supported solutions
- Resourcefulness in information gathering and an ability to perform primary research. Exemplary written and oral communications skills. Comfort presenting at the highest levels of our client’s organization
- High sense of urgency as well as strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize in a multi-task environment
Salary: £80k-£100k + bonus
Related Case Studies
Strategist - Consumer & Retail at This Place
Successful candidate: 2 years of relevant experience and previously worked at Elixirr
Transformation Consultant at Kantar
Successful candidate: 4 years of relevant experience and previously worked at Strategy&
Strategist (Snr Consultant level) at Booz Allen Hamilton
Successful candidates: ex-Booz Allen Hamilton | Associate | Strategy