360Learning, is an EdTech launched in 2014 that provides SaaS software that allows companies, schools and universities to create and distribute in-house training.
The company advertised on movemeon for a Corporate Sales Manager. The successful member previously worked at KPMG.
About the role:
- Business Strategy
- Bright, self-motivated
- Flexible in a start-up environment
- Willing to rapidly progress within a start-up environment
If you are interested, here is the full job description:
We believe that there is only one long-term solution to enable humanity to meet major societal challenges, including unemployment, hunger, disease, the environment, political and religious extremism or even space exploration. This solution is education. We are looking for high potential employees in all functions to support our rapid growth.
360Learning, an EdTech (that is Education Technology) startup was launched in 2014 and has grown to include over 80 staff members. We provide SaaS software that allows companies, schools and universities to create and distribute in-house training. We have 1,200+ customers, including Orange, EDF, Casino, Galeries Lafayette, Safran, Michelin, MAIF, Criteo, Deezer, Doctolib – as well as several hundreds of schools and training organizations including HEC, Polytechnique and Sciences Po.
360Learning is building a team composed of 100% top performers and a culture of well-being and collective performance.
Our goal is to become the top global provider of educational software solutions.
We are funded by the ISAI fund (BlaBlaCar, Shopmium, Evaneos, Hopwork…) and have just raised our series B to finance our supergrowth.
We are looking for bright and motivated employees in all functions:
- Business Strategy
- Customer Success
- In startups, you “work your way up”. This means that your responsibilities evolve with the challenges and growth of the startup. Every 6 months, we hit a new growth milestone, job positions evolve and are enriched, new opportunities emerge and career paths are open. Employees with 6 months of seniority are in charge of integrating new recruits and have the opportunity to solve the problems they’ve identified. Each person’s performance is paramount. We believe that 360Learning’s structure offers the possibility for rapid increases in job responsibilities, salary and intellectual development, 4 to 6 times faster than a large company.
- Complete ownership of your role
- No hierarchy
- 850 m2 of office space in a unique manor
- Fitness center & sports lessons in the office
- Nap room
- Large kitchen / cafeteria
- (Small) Garden and 2 terraces
- Video game area
- Flexible hours
- Holidays when you want
Related Case Studies
Hired: Chief Commercial Officer
Candidate: Previously President for Deluxe Entertainment Group. Company: The largest collection of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers. Read more...
Hired: Director of Product Development
Candidate: Previously worked at Monitor Deloitte. Company: Largest meal-kit provider in the United States, and operations in Canada, Europe & Australia. Read more...
Director of Sales Operations
360Learning is the fastest growing EdTech (Education Technology) scale-up in Europe since it was created in 2013.