Movinga was founded to revolutionise the experience of moving for customers around the world. We are bringing removals into the 21st century, making it easier than ever before for you to book your move.
Movinga advertised on movemeon for a Country Manager role. The successful movemeon member previously was a strategy consultant for five years and is a Cambridge graduate.
About the role
- Running the business as a general manager
- Building, leading and motivating your own energetic and results-oriented team
- Identifying opportunities and potentials for improvement in an entrepreneurial manner
- 2 – 8 years of working experience in a top-tier consulting, investment banking or private equity
- Highly effective communicator with the ability to manage employee and business relationships at ease
- Fluent in English and a Native speaker in an European language (big focus on German)
Related Case Studies
Chief Commercial Officer
Babylon is home to the largest collection of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers. They are working on making healthcare delivery affordable and accessible.
Director of Sales Operations
360Learning is the fastest growing EdTech (Education Technology) scale-up in Europe since it was created in 2013.
Via is building a revolutionary technology that is changing the way people get around cities. Via is transportation that's friendly to our planet.