Big Mamma hired a Development Associate. This role was viewed by 176 Movemeon members and received 16 applications.
The successful candidate previously worked at McKinsey.
This company was supported by Clément, French Team Lead.
An in-depth description of the role
About Big Mamma
Big Mamma is an Italian restaurant group founded in 2013 by Tigrane Seydoux and Victor Lugger. Our wish is to share the authenticity and warmth of traditional Italian trattorias abroad. We are currently a team 650 employees and the family is still growing, with new openings coming up in 2019 in France and across Europe.
In Europe, we currently manage :
• 6 trattorias and one food market in Paris: East Mamma, Ober Mamma, Mamma Primi, Big Love, Pizzeria Popolare, Pink Mamma and our latest opening, La Felicità, the biggest restaurant space in Europe
• 1 trattoria in Lille (France): La Bellezza
• 1 trattoria in London (UK): Gloria
We also place great importance on our social and environmental footprint and we’ve recently acquired the B-Corp international label. Our greatest ambition is to revolutionize the hospitality industry, placing our employees at the centre of all projects, developing careers and making Big Mamma a perfect environment for creative and professional growth.
About the role
Reporting into Director of Development and assisting 2 acquisition managers. The Development Team services the restaurant group and works alongside the Construction, Design and Finance departments. The role is based in London but will cover all of the EU. You will expand the trattoria and food market models as a primary function. Developing BMG Hotels will also form part of your future remit.
– Refining and administering site feasibility documentation ( Existing BMG Operational Models ).
– New territory, city and site analysis and expansion
– Development Team Finance Control & Financial Modelling
– Development of Reporting Documentation
– CAPEX Control & Reporting
– At least 2 years of consulting experience
– Very analytical
– Some finance knowledge