Dixons Carphone hired a Senior Customer Value Proposition Manager.
The candidate has 16 years of relevant experience.
This company was supported by Gaby, Client Success Manager.
An in-depth description of the role
About Dixons Carphone
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical retailer. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more – we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing the world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story.
Customer Strategy Team
We are building a brand new Customer Strategy team that will have a huge impact on our business.
The team is focused on developing new value propositions and delivering excellent end-to-end customer experience. They will focus on both exploring new markets, from wellness to security and developing innovative omnichannel propositions, initiatives, strategies and activities across all key customer journeys.
The team is responsible for developing The Customer Strategy, optimising growth through increased differentiation and loyalty. As part of the strategy, investments and initiatives will be prioritised and the team will identify strategic opportunities across the value proposition (ranging, pricing, promotions and service).
The team will work closely with the executive and senior stakeholders in the business. You’ll also develop close relationships with the Analytics & Insight and Commercial teams.
Senior Customer Value Proposition Manager
The Senior Customer Value Proposition Manager will be the customer champion and expert for the Commercial Category teams across the business. You’ll be responsible for leading teams to use customer data and insight to identify opportunities across products, range, services and pricing, and work closely with technology teams to realise future growth opportunities.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop customer value propositions in line with customer segment strategy recognising key customer need in order to gain competitive advantage leveraging the existing strength of Dixons Carphone.
- Use internal and market customer insight to identify big themes/life events which relate to our customers.
- Help develop store location strategy, to tailoring Value Propositions for specific locations, based on our wider customer segmentation strategy.
- Develop the end-to-end Customer Value Proposition, linking; demonstration, experience, service, conversation, pricing, credit and services, etc.
- Work closely with Retail and eCommerce to ensure the execution of propositions is fit for purpose within the respective channels
- Continuously develop our existing Value Propositions across the business to widening customer appeal and business profitability.
- Own and Develop the customer proposition roadmap and work with all relevant functions across the business providing them with clear market and proposition input and driving them to optimise their output to the customer needs
- Work cross-functionally across the joint finance and data science functions to model short term and lifetime value profitability of any value proposition.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for experienced individuals in customer value proposition who thrive in a fast-paced and constantly evolving organisational environment. You will be strategic but at the same time able to manage detail and determined to ‘make it happen’, delivering within a high-performance team that 100% delivers the benefits of the customer strategy to maximise customer satisfaction and business performance.
Specifically, we’d expect the ideal candidates to exhibit:
- 5+ years‘ experience in consulting/leading consumer goods business
- Experience of proposition development across consumer products & services
- Strong strategy, business planning, implementation & proposition delivery
- Strong analytical skills, numerate and worked in a commercial data-led team
- Ability to translate consumer needs into business requirements and strategic opportunities
Related Case Studies
Senior Innovation Operations Manager at KFC
Successful candidate: ex-BlackRock | Senior Manager | Operations
Case Team Leader at Ethiopian ATA
Successful candidate: ex-Teneo Consulting | Manager | Programme, project & change mgt
Case Team Leader at Ethiopian ATA
Successful candidate: ex-McKinsey | Manager | Programme, project & change mgt