BibliU advertised on Movemeon for an Enterprise Sales Representative (UK) to play a key role in continued growth of $15M-backed EdTech scale-up which is changing the future of the multi-billion dollar textbook industry.
The successful Movemeon member previously worked at RBS and HSBC.
This company was supported by Sabah, Client Success Manager.
BibliU is a digital education platform that brings textbooks to life, making learning more effective. We have partnered with 2000 educational publishers including Pearson, McGraw and Wiley. We now have 43 institutional customers, including NYU and Oxford. Academics are provided with rich engagement data to enable them to iterate their teaching and students can find information faster. We have raised $15m to date, grown at 400% YoY.
BibliU gives you the opportunity to work with a mission-driven organization that is changing the future of the multi-billion dollar textbook industry. You’ll have a direct impact on students and educational professionals as we work together to reduce the cost of course materials.
The Enterprise Sales Representative will manage BibliU’s sales in the assigned territory. We are looking for an experienced high achiever with 3-5 years business experience meeting and exceeding goals in a growing company with sales goals that will grow year over year in the assigned set of accounts or territory.
Necessary skills include the ability to prospect and secure new business as well as to upsell and grow accounts over time and ensure contract renewals. Experience in the Education Technology space (preferably Higher Ed) and knowledge of publishing is recommended. The Enterprise Sales Representative must establish BibliU in a sales territory (either defined set of accounts or region) and grow the business in that territory over time. This role is key to the company’s successful growth.
Why work for BibliU?
We offer a Competitive Salary & Bonus, Generous Paid Time Off (43 days including public holidays per year), Flexible Hours, Remote and Work From Home, Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, and more. Our values include straight talking, pushing boundaries and delighting customers. We are a remote first and family first company, the majority of our team are distributed across the US, UK and Australia.
Enterprise Sales Representative Areas of Responsibility
- Create an annual and quarterly plan and strategy to achieve the assigned quota
- Prospecting to target accounts and lead follow-up to build a strong sales pipeline
- Build sales pipeline to 1.5x net quota in first year
- Partner with publisher reps in territory to build relationships and procure sales leads
- Create Strategic Selling plans for top 20% of opportunities
- Develop upsell strategies to grow accounts as needed.
- Renew existing accounts in the assigned sales territory
- Shepherd qualified RFP’s/Tenders through the strategy and completion process for a successful award
- Work with Growth (Marketing) on sales campaign strategies for assigned market
- Work with Customer Success to support successful enterprise implementations
- Work with Content to match and maximize sell through of content at defined accounts
- Identify and work regional and national conferences and association relationships that will support goals
Measures of Success
- Meet and exceed annual sales quota
- Expand and renew existing accounts in the defined territory
- Close strategic opportunities that will expand the reach and visibility of BibliU
- Develop executive level relationships within the prospect and customer organizations
- Leverage the partner ecosystem for sales leads and market presence
- Successfully employ the company’s sales methodology to close and grow enterprise opportunities
- Work effectively with other company groups to maximize success in the territory
- 3-5 years high achieving business experience meeting established goals, preferably sales experience
- Track record of meeting and exceeding assigned targets
- Strong academic background at a top university
- Comfortable working in the C-suite and with executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well in teams
- Strong understanding of technology – both BibliU product offering and SaaS sales tools such as CRM-Salesforce.com, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Demonstrated utilization of sales methodology to develop and close opportunities
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to accommodate travel (20-50%)
- Consulting background a plus
- Background in higher education with publishing-related areas a plus
BibliU is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Related Case Studies
Category Manager (Strategy) at Manual
Successful candidate: 3 years of relevant experience and previously worked at L.E.K
US Country Lead at Taptap Send
Successful candidate: ex-Rocket Internet | Senior manager | General management
Senior Special Projects Manager at Comply Advantage
Successful candidate: 20 years of relevant experience and previously worked at AT Kearney