This role was viewed by 277 Movemeon members and received 29 applications.
The successful candidate previously worked at Bain.
This company was supported by Clement, French Team Lead.
An in-depth description of the role
Fast-up Partners is at the crossroads of growth strategy consulting and entrepreneurship, as the “growth partner of record” for shareholders and corporations who want to unleash their growth potential, be it on their core business of via the development of new promising ventures.
With our excubation model, we design, build and scale new brands and services that will fuel your our clients next growth horizon cycle:
– Digitally-powered services and platforms
– Digital Native Verticals Brands (online selling of physical products or a mix of products and services)
– Sleeping beauties (identification and re-launch of projects with disruptive potential that haven’t yet found the right concept, business model or sponsor)
– Alternative routes-to-market (digital or physical distribution channels).
– Fast-track international expansion (international scale-up executed with digital entrepreneurs methods)
– Underexploited data assets (data monetization through non-core business models)
After an initial project validation phase supported by thorough consulting work, and once the client Comex has validated the project, we move to “build” mode. Creating an entire company from scratch, including all streams: Finance, marketing strategy, growth strategy, hiring etc.
Our Partners are all seasoned corporate executives (with backgrounds at P&G, Danone, LVMH, Pernod Ricard, Microsoft etc) who turned entrepreneurs. Directors and Managers come from tier-1 strategy consulting firms. Our analysts have graduated from the best academic institutions globally.
About the role
This is an exciting time for Fast-up as we are looking to scale our work capacity in order to develop several ventures at the same time. The main missions would be:
– Being a key contributor in the overall project management, from driving key tasks to interacting with the client’s team
– Working directly with directors on venture creation and being fully responsible for some specific streams (hiring, Marketing strategy, Supply etc.)
– Quickly managing and training junior consultants
As we are growing fast, you will be expected to quickly gain ownership over your projects. This role has direct exposure with directors, partners and our client’s top management and board members.
Who we are looking for
– Degree from a top-tier business/engineer university
– 3 – 6 years’ experience in management consulting
– Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, a the service of a real business sense
– Perfect business proficiency in French and English, both written and verbal
– A drive for entrepreneurship, digital and consumers, Marketplace & Ecommerce, Growth hacking etc.
– An open mind and a desire to form a holistic understanding of a company (organization, sales, IT, ops, finance…)
– A get-stuff-done attitude
– A heightened sense of responsibility – you are reliable and organized, with the ability to multitask efficiently
– A positive and cheerful personality who will enjoy taking this ride with us!
Why fast-up ?
A one-of-a-kind positioning combining both growth strategy consulting and entrepreneurship. Our consultants navigate between consulting and venture development assignments to strengthen their training and performance, developing their strategic thinking, business acumen and operational practice.
We do everything for our people to enrich their skillset and digital knowledge. We have a vivid culture of exchanges and we offer training and encourage our teams to attend international events.
Fast high-level exposure and flexible organization. Great ideas come from anyone and we believe in getting the job done. Our Senior consultant / Manager will work closely with partners and in direct contact with clients and service providers. We are welcoming entrepreneurial initiatives within Fast-up. For example, we launched a New-York office based on a manager’s idea.
- Location: Paris
- Salary: Competitive
At Movemeon, we connect (ex) consultants and freelancers with job opportunities, advice & events. Register now to view and apply to jobs, for insider advice & networking / industry events.
Related Case Studies
LEK hired a Due Diligence Freelancer (4 weeks)
Successful candidate: ex-McKinsey. Company: Global strategy consulting firm.
Marks and Spencer hired a Growth Programme Manager
Successful candidate: ex-KPMG. Company: Major British multinational retailer.
Manifesto Growth Architects hired a Consultant (Growth Strategy)
Successful candidate: ex-PWC. Company: FT voted leading UK consultancy.