This role was viewed by 63 Movemeon members and received 10 applications.
The successful candidate previously worked at Deloitte.
This company was supported by Sabah, Client Success Manager.
An in-depth description of the role
Founded in London in 2016, Fixter is a trusted service that takes the hassle out of looking after your car. We work with Axa™ Insurance, who are a major investor and strategic partner alongside Kamet Ventures (€6m Series A).
It is our mission to make car maintenance as simple as booking a taxi or a takeaway, and to do so by providing a complete end-to-end service with world-class customer service. Today, Fixter has a network of hundreds of the best local garages, and is trusted by thousands of car owners in the UK every month who never need to visit a garage ever again!
About the role:
- Supporting the leadership team in developing hypotheses and strategic insights from our data
- Setting up effective processes and structures for the collection, analysis and application of our data
- Performing ad-hoc strategic analysis and research
- Hands-on preparation of briefings and reports for senior stakeholders including investors
- Becoming a subject matter expert in a number of technologies and tools
- Supporting the finance function (for financially literate candidates, there is scope for progression along this route)
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with 1-2 years experience in consulting or a similar environment and the following key skills and experience:
- Highly numerate, with a demonstrable analytical aptitude and mindset. You should enjoy analysing qualitative and quantitative data to develop hypotheses and insights
- Financial literacy/qualifications would be beneficial, but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail & time management
- Flexible and adaptable as demands and priorities change
- Keen to get involved with different aspects of a growing business
- Motivated by learning, developing and innovating
- Cares about the detail as well as the “big-picture”
- Comfortable with new technologies, and excellent handling data using excel
What we offer
- A high impact role at a well-backed but early stage start-up with excellent progression opportunities
- Competitive compensation package – approx £40-50k basic salary depending on experience + Pension and Private Medical Insurance
- A Mac laptop
- A high-calibre, energised team with the Kamet network on hand for mentorship and knowledge-sharing
- Office in Angel, a vibrant area just a stone’s throw from the centre of London’s Tech City
At Movemeon, we connect (ex) consultants and freelancers with job opportunities, advice & events. Register now to view and apply to jobs, for insider advice & networking / industry events.