Hunch is a strategic innovation practice. Hunch exists to give senior leaders the confidence to be disruptors, not the disrupted.
They advertised on movemeon for a Freelance Consultant position.
The successful movemeon member previously worked at Accenture.
About the role
- Work within a small team of 4
- Deliver the product vision and manifesto for a global payments company
- Own a key workstream
- Mid-weight innovation/growth strategy freelancer
- Payments / banking/ FS / fintech experience
If you are interested, here is the full job description
Uncovering fresh opportunity requires a different approach. Our team of strategists, insight professionals, business designers and venture directors bring our ‘creative intelligence’ philosophy to life in different ways every day. We fundamentally believe that truly disruptive thinking can only come from a broad, outside-in perspective.
Our specialist techniques combine commercial integrity, the wisdom of a global expert network and insights from the very edges of the market.
For this project, work within a small team of 4 (supported by EM/Partner) to deliver the product vision and manifesto for a global payments company. You’ll own a key workstream and be responsible for ensuring timely and quality production of report and supporting research, and may be required to run client meetings, presentations and workshops as needed.
- Assess future changes in the payments landscape by identifying trends, value shifts and changes in the use of digital tools/tech.
- Identify and assess key digital disruptors/new competitors in the banking, payments and commerce markets.
- Define and articulate a product vision and manifesto to guide strategy and customer discussions.
Outputs to be:
- Documented insight base.
- Summary of the growth drivers for future markets.
- An exciting and clearly articulated vision and manifesto.
The consultant will form part of a team of 4 and be supported by the engagement lead and/or Partner.
We’re specifically looking for a mid-weight innovation/growth strategy freelancer with payments / banking/ FS / fintech experience.
Location: Hunch offices in Old Street
Start date: w/c 13th Aug.
Duration: c. 10 weeks depending on start date, 4/5 days per week.
Day rate: £250-£350/day depending on experience
Related Case Studies
Senior Strategy Consultant
Manager Level - Strategy - One of the world’s largest engineering consultancy companies
Engagement Director - Principia Advisory
Director Level - Insight & Analytics - Leading consultancy on organizational ethics
Manager Level - Project Management - Global technology and publishing company.