Founded in 1986, CIL is an independent management consultancy. They provide evidence-based advice to assist clients to grow their business, manage risk and make better investment decisions.
They advertised on movemeon for a Freelance Manager. The successful movemeon member previously worked at BCG.
About the role
- Comprehensive research and data collection
- Assist in in-depth strategic and financial analysis
- Manage a team of Consultants
- 3-7 years at a leading consultancy
- Strong analytics & team management
- Ability to deliver high-quality output with little supervision
Related Case Studies
Oxbow Partners hired a senior consultant
Candidate: Ex Bain consultant. Company: fast-growing strategy consultancy
Class 35 hired a Associate / Senior Analyst (Freelance)
Candidate: Previously worked at Accenture. Company: PE-backed startup consulting firm
FINYX hired a Senior Consultant
Candidate previously worked at KPMG. Company: Boutique consultancy